Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should of never gotten the rail car number. 😆 now I’m constantly calling Csx to find out it still hasn’t moved. It’s killing me softly like the song.
For real!!!
Sponsored

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My baby boy drove me to the dealership today... the salesguy said he's had more Broncos come in the past week than the prior month...to those that haven't taken delivery, the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Blueberry is here and in the driveway! I bought the bads non squatch without seeing one in person... I've been thinking the tires would be too small for a few months. Videos don't do it justice! 33s are enough for me. This thing is taller than I expected and I am so happy. Drove around just to get the feel of it for a couple hours...I'm in love!

Good day!

20220105_154804.jpg

20220105_154751.jpg

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got updated EDD. Between 9 and 15th. Ugh. No ship email still.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My baby boy drove me to the dealership today... the salesguy said he's had more Broncos come in the past week than the prior month...to those that haven't taken delivery, the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Blueberry is here and in the driveway! I bought the bads non squatch without seeing one in person... I've been thinking the tires would be too small for a few months. Videos don't do it justice! 33s are enough for me. This thing is taller than I expected and I am so happy. Drove around just to get the feel of it for a couple hours...I'm in love!

Good day!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220105_154751

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220105_154751
Congrats man! That just brings a smile. Yeah 33s are a good size shoe. Get a run for your money and later you can always upgrade it you wanted to.
Enjoy!

WABronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats to all you who are delivered! Mine still on rail in Indiana. Long ways to go!

Sponsored

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to all you who are delivered! Mine still on rail in Indiana. Long ways to go!
At least you have an idea where yours is at....I'm starting think mine has been abducted by aliens and is getting an exhaust probe....

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully today is the day I bring my sweet girl home. Trackers all show it was delivered yesterday and my Salesman should be in today. If it wasn't for an early work meeting my impatient butt would be sitting outside the gate right now waiting for them to open

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dmagnif any update on your Broncos location?

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks guy's... I've wanted this piece of property since I was 10 years old took me 30 years to accomplish it.. lol this was before we built our viewing deck (eagle's nest) and started the house.
Fantastic views!!!!

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all of those that have been lucky enough to get their Bronco, or at least know it has left MAP, did you all get Shipped emails? I'm curious if I should care that I've not gotten one.

Sponsored

f3d

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX 2.7 Squatch HT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all of those that have been lucky enough to get their Bronco, or at least know it has left MAP, did you all get Shipped emails? I'm curious if I should care that I've not gotten one.
I woudlnt put too much faith in the timeliness of the status emails. I never got one... hell, i got a photo of it rolling off the assembly line when i was picking it up. :) FWIW if your trucks going by convoy mine also never showed as in transit from MAP to the dealer either. I think it still shows pending - the "backdoor tracker" was most accurate from what i saw but... This aint amazon, thats for sure.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From what I have gathered from this forum and others like Mach E and F150 the tracker is complete horse manure for some people. Some people said their vehicle just showed up and never even went to shipped.

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just spoke with their reps, turns out its gonna get to Kirby, Tx on the 9th! We might be together..
@albertrdz Just curious if you have any updated information? My impatient ass is trying NOT to contact my dealer again. I think they think I'm crazy!!

dmagnif

Badlands
First Name
Dedrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@albertrdz Just curious if you have any updated information? My impatient ass is trying NOT to contact my dealer again. I think they think I'm crazy!!
I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to your dealer! We are spending a lot of money on these trucks!!!
When I went up to my dealer for another reason I apologized for the many emails that I have and will continue to send until my bronco shows up. He assured me that I wasn't bugging him and is glad that I am excited and reaching out. He also said he has over 600 orders so he can't check them all daily and at times forgets to update the ones that are close to arrival so he appreciates the reminders.
Sponsored