Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Popped mods, no email, FMC tracker not updated.
Little consistency here, but popped mods at least means its ALIVE!
I think that mods pop first, then the tracker updates, and then the email comes (if it does at all). This is just from paying attention to what's happened to other people. I'm guessing it's a part of the plant workflow. Once a vehicle comes off the line there's a whole lot of extra steps that need to take place before a vehicle is shipped. I drive by MAP from time to time and you'll see convoys of Broncos being driven from one area of the plant to another via Michigan Avenue.
Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that mods pop first, then the tracker updates, and then the email comes (if it does at all). This is just from paying attention to what's happened to other people. I'm guessing it's a part of the plant workflow. Once a vehicle comes off the line there's a whole lot of extra steps that need to take place before a vehicle is shipped. I drive by MAP from time to time and you'll see convoys of Broncos being driven from one area of the plant to another via Michigan Avenue.
I noticed after mods popped the list grew longer and longer as the next few days went by before receiving the built email... Plus my tracker still says in production even after receiving a build email

Last edited:

Mishra42

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So with an arrival date of 1/10 I figure I should start prepping. I'm a first time offroad vehicle owner and this'll be my first time with a soft top car. Any resources for a beginner? Threads on tips or tricks from new owners on what to0 look out for beyond the checklist? This is a big switch for me, moving from an electric to a truck. I've already got some mudflaps on order. any other must haves?

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke with the dealer and he said he sees it as produced with estimated delivery of 12/25-12/31. Pizza tracker doesn’t display as produced, email tracker isn’t working, but mods popped. I’m in Chicago and the blend date was 12/14. Getting closer . Hoping for a 2021 delivery!

Sponsored

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Visiting from the 12/6 group. Have any you seen any updates on the convoy tracker? I am going convoy and it has showed destination as “null” and status “pending” for weeks.

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Visiting from the 12/6 group. Have any you seen any updates on the convoy tracker? I am going convoy and it has showed destination as “null” and status “pending” for weeks.
Not yet.

AandD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SRX, 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Trax
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just asked the same thing earlier... Mine shows the same thing, and my delivery window is 12/20-12/26.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just asked the same thing earlier... Mine shows the same thing, and my delivery window is 12/20-12/26.
Thank you! I was originally 12/24 estimated delivery on the tracker but got bumped to 1/3 late last week. Best of luck to everyone, hopefully not too much longer!

AandD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ARock0ne yes I'm in MD also. My husband works for sister dealer to my Ford Store and pinged the GM about my Bronco. He said it's released, and they are just waiting for a truck heading this way. Hoping for before Christmas. 🤞

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just talked to my dealer. I will go do all the financing and trade negotiating in a couple days once the truck is 'done'. Getting serious now...

BroncoBillyEd

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery changed from 15th to 14th. No email. No pizza tracker, dominoes or round table either. The fluidity continues.

AandD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Estimated delivery changed from 15th to 14th. No email. No pizza tracker, dominoes or round table either. The fluidity continues.
At least it's going in the right direction?

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing has changed for me. No email, no change on the tracker, no new from the dealer.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received the email this morning, and as of lunchtime, my tracker is showing 'built' now, but no 'learn more about your Bronco' button. Still a Jan 6-Jan 12 delivery window as of today.
Sponsored