AandD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SRX, 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Trax
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ARock0ne wondering if yours has yours updated to shipped yet since we’re in the same general area.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, they could put RFID tags on the frames and have RFID readers and cellular gateways in the plant, customization areas, and storage locations. The challenge would be to figure out a business case to both pay for it and to get the executives to agree to it.
Yeah I get that, why pay for it when they don’t have to.

Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my sticker today. Love it. It's perfect. Much thanks. I also got a 01/02/22 delivery date! Even better. Happy Holidays!

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ARock0ne wondering if yours has yours updated to shipped yet since we’re in the same general area.
Nope! No change in the tracker or the trucking site. Maybe it'll change overnight.

Edit: I did stop by the bank today to move money around and secure the rest. Honestly, I'm debating just getting the check from them on the way to the dealership without test driving first....If I really hate it, which I won't, they'll cancel the loan...is that reckless?

Last edited:

Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, what are we doing with Last Batch stickers? Putting them on truck? Somewhere else? Just taking a poll.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what are we doing with Last Batch stickers? Putting them on truck? Somewhere else? Just taking a poll.
Probably put on the back glass along with Off-Roadeo Moab one

AandD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SRX, 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Trax
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope! No change in the tracker or the trucking site. Maybe it'll change overnight.

Edit: I did stop by the bank today to move money around and secure the rest. Honestly, I'm debating just getting the check from them on the way to the dealership without test driving first....If I really hate it, which I won't, they'll cancel the loan...is that reckless?
The only downside I see is that it affects your credit, even if you cancel the loan, in the form of a hard pull. I probably wouldn't apply unless I was sure. Hell, test drive over to the bank and come back w the check.... LOL.

And the trucking co website is as useless as tits on a boar. I called them today (prior to my shipping notification), and will call back mid morning tomorrow to see what info I can get.

OP
OP
Impatient

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably put on the back glass along with Off-Roadeo Moab one
Same.....Eventually I want to have a Hardtop to run in the Winter.

I just gotta make sure it doesnt get lost between now and 2027 they are available as an aftermarket order :LOL:

Last edited:

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same.....Eventually I want to have a Hardtop to run in the Winter.

I just got to make sure I doesnt get lost between now and 2027 they are available as an aftermarket order :LOL:
Wife refused to settle for a soft top hints why 525 days later we still don't have a bronco lol
Sponsored