Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mercedes GLE, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else out there taking delivery at Fairfield Ford in CA? I think there are 3 of us. Bronco Bill and first 2golast2no. Looking at the spreadsheet from page 1 of this thread, I think we are all getting them in the same shipment. My eta is 1.15.22 on one of the Ford trackers and 1.9.22 through 1.15.22 on the other. Wondering if anyone else delivering to the same dealer is tracking the shipment? I'm not but if you are, can you give an update? Also, I was promised multiple times no ADM and don't have any reason to think otherwise from the dealership, but please let us know if they try anything funny.
Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shipped since 12/31, coulda driven from Michigan to Louisiana by now
Sitting just outside Chicago , 3 Hour drive, been built for weeks ....still waiting , this is arguably worse than waiting for the initial here is your VIN# and build week email. Very frustrating knowing it done and sitting there so close .

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sitting just outside Chicago , 3 Hour drive, been built for weeks ....still waiting , this is arguably worse than waiting for the initial here is your VIN# and build week email. Very frustrating knowing it done and sitting there so close .
agreed. I’m going hunting Thursday-Sunday night. I anticipate a call from the dealership while I’m in the stand. Gonna piss me off

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I texted my dealer yesterday, as some of you have received no shipping email or info and had your Bronco show up....but unfortunately he said mine is staged awaiting shipping. Ugh....I did do they financing and only had a small hiccup with Ford's extended warranty (a little info from a friend at another dealership helped tremendously) but when presented with the "this is BS" they rectified that......I heard the finance guy mumbling something to my sales guy but I clearly heard him say "No....This is an Order" so I think some ADM monkey business may have been considered but My salesman seemed to have done right by me! I guess a little good news will help us keep the faith.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I texted my dealer yesterday, as some of you have received no shipping email or info and had your Bronco show up....but unfortunately he said mine is staged awaiting shipping. Ugh....I did do they financing and only had a small hiccup with Ford's extended warranty (a little info from a friend at another dealership helped tremendously) but when presented with the "this is BS" they rectified that......I heard the finance guy mumbling something to my sales guy but I clearly heard him say "No....This is an Order" so I think some ADM monkey business may have been considered but My salesman seemed to have done right by me! I guess a little good news will help us keep the faith.
What I’ve found is that once financing is done, the order is complete. No more tracking. Takes a few days, but tracker stops working. Even if no delivery.

Sponsored

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading out in an hour to pick ours up. Shame it's started raining here in DFW. No top down action this morning!
How long did yours sit at Alliance before being trucked to your dealer?

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I’ve found is that once financing is done, the order is complete. No more tracking. Takes a few days, but tracker stops working. Even if no delivery.
Well according to the tracker it just updated to 1/29.......good lord! SMDH

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there a 12 step group or something to get off of these things, or do you just have to go cold turkey?
I suppose it won’t be too bad if you’ve got your Bronco, but if not it could be a rough time!!!

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No lean holder. I'm just worried about timing for the check to clear.
when I worked at CarMax & someone sold their car we would cut them a Wells Fargo certified funds check for the amount of the positive equity. You should technically be able to cash that at your bank or any local bank

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When selling a car to a 3rd party like CarMax or what ever should I have them make the check out to Ford? Funny enough, I have never traded in a car (or sold it to a 3rd party) last car was totalled in an accident, car before that was kept and given to my daughter...
You could it make it easier on you and take the CarMax or KBB quote straight to your dealer and see if they’d match it. That’s what I did with my last car. If they won’t match it, just take the money from the buyer and use it as downpayment. Most dealers will match as they figure they can make some extra cash on your old car.

Sponsored

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got back from the dealership, without my Bronco (but it is so close!) and they are matching my Carmax offer!! Mine could be here later today but definitely Monday, we're thinking! While I was there, they had just unloaded 2 Badlands and I got to check them out.. so in love! Can't wait to see mine!

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I give up on waiting.... starting to prep a few things ..... Heck bronco was supposed to be here before theses showed up.... You would think for what these cost they would have came assembled...
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220108_115531

First2GoLast2No

Big Bend
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else out there taking delivery at Fairfield Ford in CA? I think there are 3 of us. Bronco Bill and first 2golast2no. Looking at the spreadsheet from page 1 of this thread, I think we are all getting them in the same shipment. My eta is 1.15.22 on one of the Ford trackers and 1.9.22 through 1.15.22 on the other. Wondering if anyone else delivering to the same dealer is tracking the shipment? I'm not but if you are, can you give an update? Also, I was promised multiple times no ADM and don't have any reason to think otherwise from the dealership, but please let us know if they try anything funny.

I too am getting my Bronco from Ford Fairfield. My shipping hasn't gone as smoothly as I had hoped :( The tracker finally posted “built” but my January 15th estimated delivery date changed to Jan 22nd….I contacted the dealership to confirm and they verified the bronco was in fact built was was still awaiting shipment and a fail car was still not assigned. So I think I’m just going to have to accept I won’t be receiving my bronco before the 22nd. But to put your mind at ease, I too was told there would be no ADM on my Bronco purchase.

Elevator Man

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mercedes GLE, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/13/21 Build Week Group E37D09C3-B449-4D72-ABAC-F1F7C33F3EAE

Noticed this cool little extra while getting gas today.
I think they did that because we'll be spending a lot of time at gas stations.
Sponsored