Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company . Just a daily check in to see why our completely built and ready to deliver Broncos have just been sitting at MAP while we continue to get meaningless "estimated delivery dates" that get pushed back every couple days. Any insight ? Any help on the way ?
Sponsored

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see how this part addresses the problem. The part that is breaking is the inner half, not the outer half. The threaded portion that joins into the outer portion bends and, ultimately, breaks.

If this outer half was combined with a higher strength joint to the inner half then sure...
Exactly my thoughts... I am really good at breaking things.. just ask my RZR

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got pushed to the 15th 😁 🤦🏼‍♂️

I want to say I’ve seen 3 people here twist the outer portion of it already, not sure how much abuse for that to happen but yes the whole inner would most definitely be better to reinforce. I also believe a lot has to do with the driver when it comes to rock crawling. Some people are definitely heavy on the gas and use brute force. They forget it’s called crawling for a reason 😁
I would also be willing to bet the majority of those you've seen are people with manual transmissions.. manual transmission is extremely outdated for off-roading but some people just don't want to admit it

Last edited:

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got pushed to the 15th 😁 🤦🏼‍♂️

I want to say I’ve seen 3 people here twist the outer portion of it already, not sure how much abuse for that to happen but yes the whole inner would most definitely be better to reinforce. I also believe a lot has to do with the driver when it comes to rock crawling. Some people are definitely heavy on the gas and use brute force. They forget it’s called crawling for a reason 😁
Any links, photos, or videos? Not saying you are wrong I just haven’t seen it.

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any links, photos, or videos? Not saying you are wrong I just haven’t seen it.
One of 3 that I’ve seen here. Some other guy broke it just going over a log obstacle you can tell from the video he slips and that probably caused it but it’s definitely known. Again I feel like it’s definitely 50/50 driver error too but if you can’t survive a bump it’s kinda scary being I’m usually out riding solo. Also very few cases and haven’t seen the full story for most.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless I’m mistaken, that is the inner that failed not the outer. It failed on the threaded part of the inner tie rod.
Okay yeah I see, so we need a beefed up inner shaft, have you seen anyone offer that yet?

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I was banned for two weeks and was about to get on here and complain about how my bronco has been sitting at MAP for over three weeks with no movement…buttttt the dealer just texted me and it’s here! Going to pick it up tomorrow first thing.
Never got a shipped email and trackers never said shipped either so for everyone else waiting it might just show up unannounced.

Sponsored

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I was banned for two weeks and was about to get on here and complain about how my bronco has been sitting at MAP for over three weeks with no movement…buttttt the dealer just texted me and it’s here! Going to pick it up tomorrow first thing.
Never got a shipped email and trackers never said shipped either so for everyone else waiting it might just show up unannounced.
What was or is your EDD

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!!

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You were banned???