Joelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We all can relate. Mine was supposed to be here by 12/31/21. I did financing and traded in my truck on 12/29 with expectation of wrapping this up. Two weeks later, my warranty has started, loan interest started, but no Bronco. Frustrating is an understatement. Current EDD is the 15th. Not holding my breath. To make it worse, since Iā€™ve already bought the Bronco, canā€™t track anymore because the Order was fulfilled. Not that tracking was worth a nickel.
That is so frustrating, I hope yours comes soon. We did our financing last week but did not complete the order yet.
Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is so frustrating, I hope yours comes soon. We did our financing last week but did not complete the order yet.
I know we will get through this process sooner or later, but the fact that Ford can't give reasonable expectations is getting old. If I did business that way I'd be unemployed.
I also want to point out that my dealer, Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, was great to work with. No ADM or nonsense. Not their fault Ford hasn't delivered either.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where is the rail number located? I am going to my dealer tomorrow and I want it. He said, he doesnā€™t know where it is located. I am gonna help a brother out šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where is the rail number located? I am going to my dealer tomorrow and I want it. He says he doesnā€™t know where it is located. I am gonna help a brother out šŸ˜‚
The dealer visibility report

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called Ford customer service. My Bronco was supposed to have shipped 12/31 via Ford email. Customer service says it shows 1/9 in transit not 12/31 and no rail car number has been assigned. Who knows where it even is at this point. I obviously will not be taking delivery this coming week. šŸ˜¢

I am having to drive 10 hours to pick up my bronco order and was going to be in town this weekend (wishful thinking it would arrive as scheduled) I guess I will be traveling back at some point. How am I supposed to make traveling arrangements when I canā€™t even get accurate information?

Last edited:

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car was unloaded at the railyard today
Mine took about 6 days to leave the rail yard. Was delivered today. Just waiting until their pre-delivery inspection is complete and then I will head up and pick it up.

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got in touch with my dealer & the status still shows as:

In transit - Received - Ramp 58 - Melvindale MI - Dec-30-2021

Starting to think that mine hasn't even shipped yet :(

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine took about 6 days to leave the rail yard. Was delivered today. Just waiting until their pre-delivery inspection is complete and then I will head up and pick it up.
Been sitting 16 day's now for ours... Lol

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Purchase isnā€™t final yet but we did the financing and I got an otd printout. Pat is a good guy and we had a conversation about how dealers charge ADM for reservation holders and he said they donā€™t do that. So should be all good.
Curious on how Wickstrom worked out for you? I ordered mine through there. I have also exchanged many emails with Pat and he stated there is nothing beyond MSRP being charged. Seems like a good guy.
Sponsored