Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know most of us have gone away from this thread, but we were family, at least for a little, and I need to vent.

Anyone else on here have any issues with their airbags or am I still the only sucker with his Bronco sitting at the dealer?

I just got off the phone with the Ford Motor Company and the dealer. They were calling to update me and to remind me that my case had been escalated. Which means that my VIN has been identified as a top priority for an airbag, which is currently on backorder. Of course, they have no ETA on when the backorders will be filled, but I can rest assured my VIN is a top "priority". Oh joy!

I literally had my Bronco for a week, It's been sitting there for 16 days, still no end in sight. I asked the Ford rep how long my car has to sit at the dealer before I can claim reimbursement for having to make a payment on a vehicle that has been sitting inoperable at the dealer. Their response....30 days. WTF, so if my car is returned between 20 to 29 days I'm shit out of luck? I get stuck with making a payment for a brand new $50k car that has been sitting out of my possession for 3/4 of a month, it's not even a month old!

This isn't right and I am quickly losing my faith in FORD and in my Bronco. I've driven FORD all my life, all my cars are FORD, but this might be the last one I buy. I'm so disappointed and disillusioned.

Sorry guys, not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but man this is so draining.
Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know most of us have gone away from this thread, but we were family, at least for a little, and I need to vent.

Anyone else on here have any issues with their airbags or am I still the only sucker with his Bronco sitting at the dealer?

I just got off the phone with the Ford Motor Company and the dealer. They were calling to update me and to remind me that my case had been escalated. Which means that my VIN has been identified as a top priority for an airbag, which is currently on backorder. Of course, they have no ETA on when the backorders will be filled, but I can rest assured my VIN is a top "priority". Oh joy!

I literally had my Bronco for a week, It's been sitting there for 16 days, still no end in sight. I asked the Ford rep how long my car has to sit at the dealer before I can claim reimbursement for having to make a payment on a vehicle that has been sitting inoperable at the dealer. Their response....30 days. WTF, so if my car is returned between 20 to 29 days I'm shit out of luck? I get stuck with making a payment for a brand new $50k car that has been sitting out of my possession for 3/4 of a month, it's not even a month old!

This isn't right and I am quickly losing my faith in FORD and in my Bronco. I've driven FORD all my life, all my cars are FORD, but this might be the last one I buy. I'm so disappointed and disillusioned.

I’m really sorry to hear about all of that. It sounds like you’re doing everything you can at least.

I haven’t had any issues with my Bronco other than a pretty big paint chip that may or may not have been there on delivery. It was on the front passenger door jam so it could have been from installation or it could have just been from a large rock when driving it home from the dealer.

Hopefully this will be something that gets resolved sooner than later and you forget about in a year or so. I know it’s not helpful, but you’re closer than the dirt/ice mountain folks. I drove past a whole sea of Broncos on my way to the grocery store today (I live 7 miles from MAP and near the airport where they store a lot of the extra cars needing chips).

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear this. I agree with your statement, too, that for several weeks this crew was tight. Nothing brings people together like shared frustration! Take care, and I hope you get your ride back soon.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Totally sucks.. but, just one payment close to paid off... I made large fake payments the 19 months we waited... It's all perspective my friend.... I will add i woke up this morning from a nightmare. That i took the wife's bronco to the offroad shop to front differential get part's for the RZR that a blew up. On the way there i blew the motor in her bronco. And get this a friend from grade school that i haven't seen in at least 25 years. Stopped in a old bronco and helped me get back home. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Hang in there man, it can’t be easy but as soon as you get it back take it out and enjoy it and hope that you don’t have anymore issues. I have 1,700 miles on mine already and it’s been fine so far.

BroncoBillyEd

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Decided to finally say hi to our build week. Bronco issues. The satellite radio acts up. The phone sync app does too. What's it called? When I prop up the rear soft top with the rod...the passenger side soft top unclips itself where it meets the door. That's it so far. Going to off rodeo in 2 months. Free from Fairfield Ford. I've done a few mods. A friend of mine took the last batch stickers to the next level. See the pic. 3d cutout of wood. Lights up. Almost done.

Has everyone here gotten their rig? Or has everyone kinda went their own way. The spreadsheet looks abandoned. Anyways remember how crazy it was for us not that long ago.

We should reconvene here this December or something and get some laughs at the one year mark.

Ed

IMG_5038.jpg

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to finally say hi to our build week. Bronco issues. The satellite radio acts up. The phone sync app does too. What's it called? When I prop up the rear soft top with the rod...the passenger side soft top unclips itself where it meets the door. That's it so far. Going to off rodeo in 2 months. Free from Fairfield Ford. I've done a few mods. A friend of mine took the last batch stickers to the next level. See the pic. 3d cutout of wood. Lights up. Almost done.

Has everyone here gotten their rig? Or has everyone kinda went their own way. The spreadsheet looks abandoned. Anyways remember how crazy it was for us not that long ago.

We should reconvene here this December or something and get some laughs at the one year mark.

Ed

IMG_5038.jpg
Still waiting... like a bunch of others. We have Etas out into April-May.

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ed

Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group IMG_5038
Still here. I've been on here a few times venting my frustration. Quite a few are still waiting on theirs, which is so disappointing. It was like talking to family on here a few months ago.

Love the last batch sign. Is you're buddy willing to make another to sell?

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I an still here for shoulder to cry on.. Kind of disappointed about pictures of modifications though... From those of us that have received theirs.

Sponsored

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, I would like to say how sorry I am to everyone still waiting. It is truly ridiculous. I’ve had mine for almost a month now and I could not be more in love. No mods but I did add the Bartact paracord grab handles since I am 5’2 and don’t like steps. Highly recommend them. Haven’t had any fun adventures yet but she sure does make the drive to and from work enjoyable. I do have a squeak that sounds like it’s coming from the passenger and back passenger seats. I plan to investigate further this weekend.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, I would like to say how sorry I am to everyone still waiting. It is truly ridiculous. I’ve had mine for almost a month now and I could not be more in love. No mods but I did add the Bartact paracord grab handles since I am 5’2 and don’t like steps. Highly recommend them. Haven’t had any fun adventures yet but she sure does make the drive to and from work enjoyable. I do have a squeak that sounds like it’s coming from the passenger and back passenger seats. I plan to investigate further this weekend.
That's on my agenda for tomorrow..
Ford Bronco đź›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 20220223_134846

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still here. Just been busy with work really. So sorry to hear you guy’s still with no Bronco in sight or dealing with issues like the airbag. I have a pretty chill week ahead of me so I’ll definitely be here if you want to vent.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still here too. Still waiting. Just too frustrated to post since nobody wants to hear me bitch about not having my Bronco.

The ONLY nice thing about waiting 3+ months for your Bronco is that you can amass quite a few mods. My garage is going to run out of storage very soon!

JCROffroad Winch Plate
JCROffroad Bull Bar
Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch
Warn Zeon Stealth Series Winch Cover
StickerFab Matte Bronco Oval
StickerFab Matte Lower Door Protection
StickerFab Matte 6" Bronco Logo Stickers
StickerFab Door Cup Protectors
Bronco Depot Matte Heritage Badge
GatorBack Removable Front Mud Flaps
IAG EZStep (Pre-Ordered)
Baja Designs A-Pillar Squadron Pro