Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So how in the world do I track a Norfolk Southern train.. and now Iā€™ll try to convince my dealer to give me the rail number. . Wish me luck
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Odd. I'm in shipped, but just clicked on the tracker from Ford's email and it says my Vin in not valid now. Huh.......Backdoor tracker still lists my estimated delivery date. Ford's IT game is so FUBAR.
I donā€™t trust it at all. I have checked with my dealer twice and have confirmed my build is scheduled 2/14 but nothing from Ford. They tell me donā€™t worry itā€™s definitely scheduledā€¦lol. They said I could t make any changes at this point

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell them the need to look in ā€œDORAā€. Should be listed there.
I wish it was that easy. I had actually asked about ā€œDORAā€ before and he sounded like he had no idea what I was talking about šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
I guess Iā€™ll just have to wait.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish it was that easy. I had actually asked about ā€œDORAā€ before and he sounded like he had no idea what I was talking about šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
I guess Iā€™ll just have to wait.
Yikes. However, someone in that building has got to know what DORA is, even if this dude doesnā€™t (or is pretending that he doesnā€™t). If it were me, Iā€™d keep pushingā€¦but Iā€™m as annoying and excited as a kid before Christmas with this thing.

Sponsored

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello table 9 great to be on the forum and excited for my new toy. Curious anyone in New York Long Island have a truck being shipped to them soon . Waiting on Wildtrak and have a estimated delivery date of 1/29

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello table 9 great to be on the forum and excited for my new toy. Curious anyone in New York Long Island have a truck being shipped to them soon . Waiting on Wildtrak and have a estimated delivery date of 1/29
Welcome aboard

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes. However, someone in that building has got to know what DORA is, even if this dude doesnā€™t (or is pretending that he doesnā€™t). If it were me, Iā€™d keep pushingā€¦but Iā€™m as annoying and excited as a kid before Christmas with this thing.
Iā€™m not sure if I should just email the sales manger or not. My guy was professional and timely, but didnā€™t sound like he knew anything about the Bronco. šŸ˜’

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My WS had 2022 pricing on it.
C3298231-3437-4F68-BD89-956E15598E4F.jpeg
39918C3F-D67E-49BE-B171-B1656986738C.jpeg
First, that pricing is sweetā€¦ all have is X plan but still about a saving of the delivery charge.. but that A/z plan. Thatā€™s šŸ”„

ohhh and second, Harrison Fordā€¦.thatā€™s a solid dealership namešŸ¤£šŸ¤£please tell me they had him actually come as a spokesman..

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First, that pricing is sweetā€¦ all have is X plan but still about a saving of the delivery charge.. but that A/z plan. Thatā€™s šŸ”„

ohhh and second, Harrison Fordā€¦.thatā€™s a solid dealership namešŸ¤£šŸ¤£please tell me they had him actually come as a spokesman..
Itā€™s stupid they wonā€™t let anyone use the X-plan. Fortunately my Uncle retired from the Ford plant and they started allowing nieces/nephews to get The A/Z-plan discount. In the past I have had to put my mom or dads name on the registration with mine to get it. šŸ™„ But savings or worth it.

I used to work at Harrison Ford and they would make all these crazy TV commercials with their horse Dusty and have him do stunts. This is apparently a more tame one they made recently I screen recorded from Facebookā€¦ šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody from NC with a railcar number?
No rail car number here, haven't even gotten a built email but the last time the tracker was available for me it showed a 2/2 ETA, are you around the same date?

According to my dealer to get to Charlotte the bronco will go to Columbia SC and then get picked up by an 18 wheeler to bring it up.

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello and welcome, I'm still in production with a 1/04 date and an estimated delivery date of 2/04/22 - Levittown Ford. I'm hoping this week the build completes and maybe i can get a rail car # from dealer

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still listed as in production 1/05 but have a
Itā€™s stupid they wonā€™t let anyone use the X-plan. Fortunately my Uncle retired from the Ford plant and they started allowing nieces/nephews to get The A/Z-plan discount. In the past I have had to put my mom or dads name on the registration with mine to get it. šŸ™„ But savings or worth it.

I used to work at Harrison Ford and they would make all these crazy TV commercials with their horse Dusty and have him do stunts. This is apparently a more tame one they made recently I screen recorded from Facebookā€¦ šŸ¤£
I havenā€™t finalized the deal yet but my dealer is accepting x planā€¦ I know itā€™s basically up to the dealer but as Iā€™ve been told by the bronco sales manager. But if there was a way to get A or Z plan Iā€™d do that way bigger savings

donkeyodie

Outer Banks
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Dead Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Greetings from Westchester (Raised long islander) I have a delivery date range of 1/22-1/28 so I am guess we are on the same train and maybe itā€™s all heading down from upstate.
Sponsored