Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume the shipped Broncos will also have Rangers on the same truck? The rate all of this is happening mostly likely a Transport Truck will not be fully loaded with Broncos.
They can ship mine on a truck full of priuses for all I care, just get it moving.
Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talked someone at my dealership (in AZ) yesterday and he said about a week on the train from Michigan to AZ and then it's normal (or possible at least) for them to sit in the rail yard for 7-10 days before getting on a car hauler and going to the dealership. Idk much about all this process to know if that's accurate but seems to make sense I guess
spoke with another member here from AZ his will arrive in 3weeks @Mr. Plow

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1/2 seems like a pretty ambitious delivery date for something built 12/26 even as close as you are.

The worst are the stories Iā€™ve been reading where peopleā€™s broncos sit in some rail yard for six days only twenty miles away from the dealership. Iā€™m afraid to track the delivery of mine just because that would make me furious.
Yeah, I never expected 1/2 delivery to happen. The freight bill still hasnā€™t changed from ā€œpending.ā€

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing all these "new builds" this week had their mods popped as of last week? Haven't heard of anyone seeing mods change this week.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I never expected 1/2 delivery to happen. The freight bill still hasnā€™t changed from ā€œpending.ā€
So you know how itā€™s being transported and have a way of tracking it through whatever carrier is shipping it? I donā€™t have any kind of freight bill and cant figure out how to find that info. My salesman said he would keep me informed, but I have gotten exactly one phone call and zero emails from my dealer since my day 1 reservation, and I donā€™t see that changing now. I just went in to the dealership to place my original order in February and again to reorder my 22 in October, and then to do the financing early this week. I think Iā€™m gonna have to start stalking the car lot in a couple weeks hoping to see a green bronco, otherwise it might sit on the lot for a week before they call me to say I can pick it up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any of y'all with delivery estimates located in Texas? A little bird told me my truck would probably come off the line on Tuesday, and I'm trying to figure out roughly (very roughly) how long deliveries are taking from MI to Central TX these days...

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of y'all with delivery estimates located in Texas? A little bird told me my truck would probably come off the line on Tuesday, and I'm trying to figure out roughly (very roughly) how long deliveries are taking from MI to Central TX these days...
Check out t he regional forums, you might be able to get a good idea from there.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked someone at my dealership (in AZ) yesterday and he said about a week on the train from Michigan to AZ and then it's normal (or possible at least) for them to sit in the rail yard for 7-10 days before getting on a car hauler and going to the dealership. Idk much about all this process to know if that's accurate but seems to make sense I guess
Supposedly, here in the Atlanta, area it will take about three weeks after its arrived at the rail yard. Trucking is backed up.

Tdogg4774

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My delivery estimate was 12/28 - 1/3, and while trucking company has my VIN listed, it says PENDING. There is ZERO change it shows up by Monday. But it does seem to be built which is way closer than I've ever been. But, like others have noted, I am severely disappointed in my dealer, I have had NO contacts by them. Every contact has been initiated by me. If they even attempt to throw an ADM, I will break somebody.

Sponsored

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you know how itā€™s being transported and have a way of tracking it through whatever carrier is shipping it? I donā€™t have any kind of freight bill and cant figure out how to find that info. My salesman said he would keep me informed, but I have gotten exactly one phone call and zero emails from my dealer since my day 1 reservation, and I donā€™t see that changing now. I just went in to the dealership to place my original order in February and again to reorder my 22 in October, and then to do the financing early this week. I think Iā€™m gonna have to start stalking the car lot in a couple weeks hoping to see a green bronco, otherwise it might sit on the lot for a week before they call me to say I can pick it up.
All of my info is coming from the links on page one of this thread and tracking my order through the link in the email from Ford telling me that my Bronco was scheduled for production.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Afternoon Update:
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1640982115805

No Movement, still In Production without a date.
Happy New Year fellow 12/20 Build Week comrades. Be safe out there and I'll see you in 2022.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'll wait to check everything after the weekend doesn't seem like mine got built yet, still shows scheduled for 12/20 on the backdoor, no modules and in production on the pizza tracker. :cry:
Donā€™t be sad my friend šŸ™‚
Come and join us at table 9 šŸ„ø
Sponsored