First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13/20 reservation (4D, BL, non-sas, MIC, tow, lux, 2.7, EG), 12/23 build, 12/26 shipped, delivery ETA into Houston 1/19. Called Ford yesterday. It is shipped via rail and is currently somewhere in Illinois... Almost here!!!

Also, my window sticker was available last night but not this morning. So strange... I see on previous posts that I am not alone. Does anyone know why Ford would have pulled them back?
Sponsored

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My delivery date is 1/14-1/20. I started today looking up online trade in quotes and financing options. I figured to get everything situated before walking into ford that way i know my current options before hearing them out. Also keep in mind if your trade in to the dealership your current car reduces the taxes you pay on the Bronco. So even if you trade in is 20k and the dealer offers you 18k, it is better to stick with the dealer price as you will reduce over all taxes on the Bronco. If you hand them 20k in cash, you still pay taxes on sticker price. (No i dont know a ton about this, but my dealer explained it all to me)
That's a great point that I totally forgot about. Thanks

I was contemplating selling it to one of the online traders or keeping it. I already got a couple quotes. It may be better to stick with the tradein to help with taxes.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to my dealer a couple weeks back after reading something (somewhere on bronco6g forums) about how Ford Finance wasn't doing anything very competitive when it came to financing for the Bronco. He verified that for me and said he's seeing above 4% from Ford for the Bronco. So...I'm going with a credit union - at 1.94%

edit: or right at 4% - either way, i can get better elsewhere and he agreed that'd be smarter
Do you have to join a credit union to get a good deal on financing? I use a regular bank for my
My delivery date is 1/14-1/20. I started today looking up online trade in quotes and financing options. I figured to get everything situated before walking into ford that way i know my current options before hearing them out. Also keep in mind if your trade in to the dealership your current car reduces the taxes you pay on the Bronco. So even if you trade in is 20k and the dealer offers you 18k, it is better to stick with the dealer price as you will reduce over all taxes on the Bronco. If you hand them 20k in cash, you still pay taxes on sticker price. (No i dont know a ton about this, but my dealer explained it all to me)
Please let us know what you find for decent online financing options. The difference between 2% and 4% on a $50k loan is ALOT of money.

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a great point that I totally forgot about. Thanks

I was contemplating selling it to one of the online traders or keeping it. I already got a couple quotes. It may be better to stick with the tradein to help with taxes.
Yes, my dealer told me to find the highest trade in elsewhere and try to get them to match it or come close to it. He told me Carmax was the best trade in price around for online vendors. they beat Carvana by 6,500 on my trade in. we shall see what Ford offers me tomorrow.

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have to join a credit union to get a good deal on financing? I use a regular bank for my

Please let us know what you find for decent online financing options. The difference between 2% and 4% on a $50k loan is ALOT of money.
I found DCU Credit Union in my area is starting at 1.9% up to 65 months and 2.49% starting at 72 months. Have to join the credit union, which is technically free for a checking acct. They also told me if you want to do direct deposit all your paychecks into the checking acct they will lower the rate .5% taking the 1.9% down to 1.4%. Pretty solid if you ask me.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer contact person doesn’t know how to get the rail number. Anyone can help with instructions so I could send it to him?

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford giveth and taketh away. My window sticker has gone back to "Check back later" :ROFLMAO:

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I take one night off from checking the trackers and I miss my damn chance to get my window sticker!!!

Just my luck.

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Short answer is yes, you do need to join one if you'd like to use their financing. Most make it easy to do so.

A couple of really good ones are alliantcreditunion.com and penfed.org - as of right now I've got mine lined up with Alliant. I've used them several times in the past for both a purchase and an auto refi. Great people. And that's the best part - you get to deal with a real person! Feels crazy that it's that big of a differentiator, but it is to me. :)

edit: I may have a referral that could benefit us both - I'm waiting to hear back from my guy there...but either way check 'em out

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok now that we had the ultimate high of seeing window stickers and mods pop, even a few shipping dates too.. we need to talk about the real matter at hand..

12/20 group, we are severely lacking on discussion here….the 1/03 group is catching quick they are at page 181… let keep it up guys we just got out of table 9!!

🤣🤣🤣
Agreed... Now just did my part 😂

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🤣 sorry took way longer than expected at the dealership and still had to get to work but here are a few pics, I did tell them not to put a front plate on but said “they had to die to state regulations” I think they just ignored the request. No ADM and decent amount for my trade!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641591883271
She's a beaut! Congrats and enjoy

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watch this guy on Youtube sometimes because he has a nice older Landcruiser. The last 20 minutes has some decent ideas for a homemade drawer system.
Link below.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We can discuss next steps now that they are shipping. I haven't heard anything from dealer. Is everyone waiting till the dealer calls to say its arrived to mess with all that dealer stuff (add-ons, Trade-ins, Financing) or are you being proactive and taking care of all that now?
I've got my check from the credit union, just need my Bronco to arrive...nothing left to negotiate.
Sponsored