First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can setup an account with United road and put in your VIN and it should tell you more info on going from the rail yard to dealer
Do you know if a date shows up on this? I have mine setup and see my Order and it just says Pending Pickup. I wasn't sure if that is just a status they set it in while waiting on the trucks to come in or not. I would assume when the trucks leave the yard, a status of In Transit would populate?

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aliens probably got it. Not too far from Roswell, as the crow UFO flies.
Maybe I should have gone with a different color than A51:alien:

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know if a date shows up on this? I have mine setup and see my Order and it just says Pending Pickup. I wasn't sure if that is just a status they set it in while waiting on the trucks to come in or not. I would assume when the trucks leave the yard, a status of In Transit would populate?
I couldn't tell you, mine is stuck in Limbo somewhere unfortunately.

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is anyone else not tracking the rail car with their Bronco? I don’t want to be disappointed watching it sit somewhere else. Ready for a surprise arrival 😂

Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm starting to think mine is just waiting for other NC/SC based broncos to be built and shipped @Jazer I'm blaming you now 🤪

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to join the fun, so I asked my dealer for a rail car number. They said last one they have is TTGX715719

Which method would I use to track a TTX car?

Thanks

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it sucks having to wait longer for it to pass QC, but in the grand scheme, it’s a good thing. There are different levels of what all they check in QC, but if yours is there for three weeks or more, it basically means that they took the whole truck apart and inspected everything. Then when they reassemble, it’s all basically put back together by hand to all the exact factory specs. Usually a much better build than what rolls off the assembly line.
@Cat maybe this is the "extra special QC" I warned you about!!

• Haha
Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it sucks having to wait longer for it to pass QC, but in the grand scheme, it’s a good thing. There are different levels of what all they check in QC, but if yours is there for three weeks or more, it basically means that they took the whole truck apart and inspected everything. Then when they reassemble, it’s all basically put back together by hand to all the exact factory specs. Usually a much better build than what rolls off the assembly line.
If this is true I'm happy to wait. I just wish they'd inform you that your Bronco got "pulled out of line for an additional security screening" instead of just letting us guess for weeks while we watch others being delivered.

Khop

Wildtrak
First Name
Khop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally someone else going to Brewster. Were you able to get a rail car number from them?
No, just an ETA on 1/27 -28

iTrek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this is true I'm happy to wait. I just wish they'd inform you that your Bronco got "pulled out of line for an additional security screening" instead of just letting us guess for weeks while we watch others being delivered.

Well mine hasn't even been built yet despite being in the same production week. Could always be worse

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well mine hasn't even been built yet despite being in the same production week. Could always be worse
Have you checked the back door tracker? I bet it is built sitting with the others.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did this, thanks. It shows the trucking route as Newark, NJ to Norwalk, CT but no dates or anything. Anyway to find out if my Bronco has Mae it to the trucking destination or is that more like a reservation / awaiting arrival of rail? Thanks, exciting tool!
Spoke to my dealer, his visibility is that it made it onto a railcar but does not say if it arrived rail yard. Still showing arrival at dealer 1/23-29 and he said once on the railcar the delivery estimate gets more accurate. Bad weather, omnicrom says expect the later part of the estimates.
Sponsored