Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
- No built email
- Tracker does show BUILT as of 2/9/2022 with an estimated delivery date of today (2/27/2022)

It's all very strange.
Same build date and EDD as you. See you are in Pittsburgh and mentione WV previously, picking up at Stephens by chance? I'm in Cleveland and will be picking mine up there. Just noticed EDD switched to 3/6 this evening.
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands arrived at the dealer this morning. It’s in service getting tube steps installed and trail armor to cover up where the rock rails were. Hopefully I see it tomorrow :)

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same happened with me.
Same to the other build groups too. Seriously WTF. I guess they got tired of people calling the hotline. They should teach this in marketing classes as one of the worst product launches along with New Coke and the Edsel.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same build date and EDD as you. See you are in Pittsburgh and mentione WV previously, picking up at Stephens by chance? I'm in Cleveland and will be picking mine up there. Just noticed EDD switched to 3/6 this evening.
Yes! I did order through Stephen's! Local dealers around here could not even commit to MSRP in writing. They did say, "You have our word" but that doesn't mean anything to me. (looking at you Shults Ford).

So yesterday my estimated delivery date was 3/3/2022. I even called Ford Marketing to confirm this and they did.

But now today, I notice that the estimated delivery date field is missing completely.

Also my order still only says BUILT and not shipped yet. *sigh*.

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes! I did order through Stephen's! Local dealers around here could not even commit to MSRP in writing. They did say, "You have our word" but that doesn't mean anything to me. (looking at you Shults Ford).

So yesterday my estimated delivery date was 3/3/2022. I even called Ford Marketing to confirm this and they did.

But now today, I notice that the estimated delivery date field is missing completely.

Same, showing built but never switched off to shipped, and just like that I confirmed this AM that my EDD field also disappeared. Fun times, I'm hoping we get a call this week, but who knows! But almost certain both of ours will be in transit together and arrive the same day given the matching details.

Seej

Outer Banks
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the factory install the plate frame? What is the odometer reading? I'm wondering if the quality check units get a front plate frame....
Vehicle read 36 miles on the odometer. Seemed to me like it came in that way, shame. The window sticker does read front license plate bracket.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Call your Dealer and they can see it on their end. My EDD is also gone, but I have my rail# and last time I checked my Bronco was in TX 2/26. I will check here shortly since its been a long ride since the 2/13 shipped date from MAP.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
just call CTX rail updates and my Bronco is now in Barstow, CA...176 miles to go before it get to San Diego. Time to organize the garage. :D My EDD, before it disappeared was 3/22. I'm sure it will get here within the week...But from what has been posted, the Broncos tend to stay at the rail yard for about a week or so, waiting for transport to the Dealers. @climb2descend and @Bulldog33 we should have ours by months end! Cheers!

Rail.Map.Bronco2022.jpg

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm also at Stephen's. I'm from the 1/17 group, my tracker also says built but still waiting for shipping...

Bulldog33

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just call CTX rail updates and my Bronco is now in Barstow, CA...176 miles to go before it get to San Diego. Time to organize the garage. :D My EDD, before it disappeared was 3/22. I'm sure it will get here within the week...But from what has been posted, the Broncos tend to stay at the rail yard for about a week or so, waiting for transport to the Dealers. @climb2descend and @Bulldog33 we should have ours by months end! Cheers!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Rail.Map.Bronco2022
Nice work! This is awesome. My EDD disappeared and was 3/22. I was wondering what happened. I'm crossing my fingers we get a call soon. Then we can all meet up for a beer.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice work! This is awesome. My EDD disappeared and was 3/22. I was wondering what happened. I'm crossing my fingers we get a call soon. Then we can all meet up for a beer.
First round on me! :LOL:
Sponsored