First Name
Darby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What modifications are yall planning on doing to your Broncos? I'm keeping it pretty simple to start, tinting windows, Bronco script badge, and that Kenwood under seat subwoofer I saw someone else here mention. Also bigger tires since I didn't get sasquatch package.
Speaking of tires does anyone have any good recommendations? I have zero knowledge in that department about quality and what looks good.
Sponsored

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received a shipped email, but is showing as shipped in the tracker. The delivery date was pushed up from 1/19 to 1/9. Dealer says he's not seeing any change in status as of this morning, so I continue to be skeptical.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 1641417704116

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what I’ll do with all my time after this chapter in my life passes and I actually get my Bronco.
obsess over an F150 lightening

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What modifications are yall planning on doing to your Broncos? I'm keeping it pretty simple to start, tinting windows, Bronco script badge, and that Kenwood under seat subwoofer I saw someone else here mention. Also bigger tires since I didn't get sasquatch package.
Speaking of tires does anyone have any good recommendations? I have zero knowledge in that department about quality and what looks good.
I am getting Big Bend and will be replacing all the speakers and adding a subwoofer. I have a Gearshade mesh for the top. Husky weather beater floor lines, Clear PPF (similar to vinyl) to put on the roll bars in case of scratches. A small stubby antenna to replace the factory antenna. I will keep the factory tires for now cause I will likely wear them out in 2 years or less, then will go with 33" BFG K02's or Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires. If you go with tires larger than 33" you will likely want/need a lift kit.

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its great to see all built and shipped emails! while my EDD updated yesterday I did not receive an email and the tracker has been down all day for me...I have sick feeling that I'm stuck in some extra quality control or something...

Sponsored

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received a shipped email, but is showing as shipped in the tracker. The delivery date was pushed up from 1/19 to 1/9. Dealer says he's not seeing any change in status as of this morning, so I continue to be skeptical.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 1641417704116
Same, I showed “shipped” in tracker for 4 days without shipped email. Yesterday it went back to built status, but EDD changed from 1/19 to 1/9. Does that mean it shipped, no idea!

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bend- adding 18” wheels and 35” tires, 2” lift, heated leather seating, running boards, retro striping, scripts emblem, Bad Bronco black emblem, window tint, audio replacement w amp (don’t think I’m adding a sub). I’m also debating wrapping the grille (either black or color matching white).
Also, I’d like to replace the bumper w the Bronco modular bumper. Will they be available for aftermarket purchase?

Last edited:

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current mod list (These have POP'd and I'm a tad excited... :ROFLMAO: )
- Window tint is scheduled: windshield is getting anti-chip film since a lot of folks already have cracked windshields and OEM replacements are $850+ with no non-OEM options yet that I'm aware of, film is $500 so an easy decision
- Removing "BRONCO" letters on front grille and replacing with "JUICY" illuminated letters. https://www.oraclelights.com/
- Custom aluminum badges (I own a sign company, super fun to be able to make all my own bits)
- Tailgate table https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6-TAB.html
- Interior hooks for hanging gear in cargo area https://www.etsy.com/listing/1094486592/2021-ford-bronco-gear-hooks-only-4-door?click_key=447456583991cded222d081daa3aaaea7e546957:1094486592&click_sum=4a6edf1a&ref=shop_home_feat_1&frs=1
- Custom built rear 'lid' for cargo area
- Bimini Top by BesTop
- Handful of tie rods to keep on-hand for extra fun days (can't find any in stock anywhere, but as soon as I do...)
- Front hood deflector
- Stubby antenna
- Dash rail accessory mount for phone/GoPro
- Random bits: compressor, shackles to match, etc.

Future mod list (un-pop'd, but don't worry @Cfield90, they're coming!)
- Deciding on a wrap, but that will happen more towards summer when/if I have time to actually wrap the damn thing, it's a lot of real estate to get through solo
- Light bar
- Winch/bumper set up once something that works with the 2.7/mod bumper is out and looks decent

I'm sure loads more as time goes on but for now that's about it!

Last edited:

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, this is so agonizing lol.

Having my built email since last Thursday 12/30 and waiting for the shipping notification. I feel like I can't focus on anything else!
You're not the only one. Checking the tracker numerous times a day, hoping for a call or some other kind of communication.

Sponsored

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mods for my black diamond:

adding a WT/FE grille, rigid adapt pod lights, husky floor liners, and gator back mudflaps.

that’s it for now.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I needed to have front mud flaps from the dealer because I live on a dirt road in the Mojave desert. I need to be ready to hit the dirt day 1!
sick! I would love to know where some good offroading might be near there and joshua tree when I get mine! Any good places to go?