annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where did you go for this info? Were you able to get rail car number? Mine shipped yesterday (or at least I got shipped email yesterday).
There's a dedicated thread with steps on how to get into United but I can't search for it on mobile at the moment, it's linked in this thread in the last 5 or so pages tho

Didn't get a rail car due to a shitty convergence of fire and covid related factors so I'm resigned to just checking United for now

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called ford again, was told that even though the delivery date is showing 1/23, the vehicle is still in production from what she is able to see and that the actual finished production date for the broncos in that set of production is 1/31.

On her end it was showing that the bronco is going to be in production until 1/23. I said how is that possible if I was told it was already in transit and to be delivered from 1/17 to 1/23, and my pizza tracker is showing 1/23 delivery. She replied don't go by the pizza tracker. When it passes the production stage you'll get the email, and that's when we will also see that its out of production but right now its showing still in production and the end date for final production for this set is 1/31, but your seems to be out by the 23rd.

Then I proceeded to tell her/ask how can this be possible if my blend date was 12/08 but it actually went into production 12/09 and that was the last update I got before it went cold turkey. She then said yea I see that it went into production on 12/09, I said yea so how is it that It went into production 12/09 I get a delivery date for 1/13, I call for update and get told its just showing in production then I get a new delivery for 1/23, so I Call back and now get told that its in transit, I call you today and its now still in production, how do you explain that, my original blend is 12/08 my rotation number is **** my bronco is the **** to be built on the line that day she then says how are you seeing all that where did you get this information I said its all on my window sticker! she said wow that's a lot more information than I have and repeats that all she can see is what she previously stated.

(at this point I just determined that these ford costumer service reps don't really have much info and are only able to see what we see for the most part with a little extra small details like the production ending on 1/31 for that Production set of broncos.)

Her final suggestion was to call my dealer that they should have more info, And to keep calling to see if any changes happen but to wait till 1/31 since that's the final production date for the set of bronco in that production wave. I said dealers have even less info then you. I know more about my bronco then my own dealer.

For the record i spoke to her with respect and reminded her that its not her fault. She can only say what she has access to and also what your job allows for you to say, so to know that I'm not mad or frustrated with her. We had a few laughs and that was that.

P.S.
I ain't reread this shit so good luck if its all over the place.
Mine was 1/10-1/16 then 1/16-1/20 and it came in 1/17 and I picked it up 1/18!

Sponsored

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I checked the pizza tracker (the shop.ford tracker is down, it must be a day of the week that ends in y)...the pizza tracker now shows a green shipped box and the complete purchase box has the 5 in it...the estimated delivery dates are gone...any idea what this means? i don't have rail car number

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 1642611261964

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

*Refresh*Refresh*Refresh....damn no baby pic for me yet...Congrats everyone who got one!
Also check your 'junk' or 'spam' folder. Several people have found them there.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a dedicated thread with steps on how to get into United but I can't search for it on mobile at the moment, it's linked in this thread in the last 5 or so pages tho

Didn't get a rail car due to a shitty convergence of fire and covid related factors so I'm resigned to just checking United for now
@BKBronco
Please see this:

United Road Logistics - FAQ

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So... I was getting jealous looking at everyone's baby pictures today... until I got the call from my dealership a few minutes ago. Folks, the Eagle (Bronco) has landed!!!

They were just pulling it off the truck and my sales guy said I could pick her up later today. Stupid me, thoughโ€”I have a furniture delivery this afternoon so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. :(

For the record, no "shipped" email, no baby picture, the tracker still just shows "built" and palsapp still shows "pending" but none of that matters anymore. They beat the 1/21 EDD by two days.

Hope all of you will be getting similarly good news soon!

EDIT: By the way, it's somehow fitting that this is my 100th message on this forum!