šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah yes, the Gloveboxer batch šŸ¤­ sounds like our badge, @Cfield90
My dealer is also 30 minutes from MAP and I also keep getting pushed back. I had A 12-22 delivery date now says 1-1. Went to the dealer yesterday and heā€™s from what he can see itā€™s supposed to be there 12-25. (Christmas Day?)They donā€™t know any more than we do but he said he heard from a friend of a friend they ran out of glovebox trays. Looks like somethingā€™s up but nobodyā€™s saying.
Glovebox trays! Arenā€™t there any they can grab from dirt mountainā€¦jk before I get lynched, but really?!
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of conjecture on this post is actually making me laugh between My fits of anger and sadness, so I appreciate it everyone. That being said, all this conjecture and teeth grinding could end with a simple specific email from Ford. Why is it so hard for them to communicate clearly. No one is going to cancel at this point based on a delay. We just want to know.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off the phone with CS and they said that mine has been produced and that she hates the in production part because it is misleading. She also said they are not allowed to even say produced but this is the deal. My Bronco is just waiting for the train at this point and she said 12/27-1/2 delivery!
Mustā€™ve found you a spare glovebox tray!

Sponsored

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tell us the person who drove then off the line tested postive and they had to do a deep cleaning of all of them. True or not, we'd all except that answer I think. Whoever, if anyone, in charge of PR at Ford needs to be replaced.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the bright side, took a trip to the mailbox and found thisā€¦I thought it was bigger (and before the retorts even start, I know ā€œThatā€™s what she said!ā€ šŸ¤£

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 05FC140F-7927-4440-8438-69946B0479B9

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the bright side, took a trip to the mailbox and found thisā€¦I thought it was bigger (and before the retorts even start, I know ā€œThatā€™s what she said!ā€ šŸ¤£

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 05FC140F-7927-4440-8438-69946B0479B9
1. The calendar is actually the only cool piece of merch that I got, so I didn't hate it.

2. I am about 100 pages into GRANT, the biography by Ron Chernow. If you're interested in that period in American history, I suggest it thus far. It's incredibly fascinating.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We really need a sticker for our group. I am too POā€™d right now to think of what it would be, but if this doesnā€™t call for a sticker/badge, I donā€™t know what does! Under normal circumstances, I would have something to do to keep my mind off this, but I took off the last two weeks (had vacation to burn) with not a whole lot planned. Iā€™m dying over here! šŸ˜©šŸ¤£ PS thankful as things could always be worse and are for many others šŸ™
I think a picture of a bone and the words ā€œweā€™re bonedā€ underneath would suffice. Thanks

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. The calendar is actually the only cool piece of merch that I got, so I didn't hate it.

2. I am about 100 pages into GRANT, the biography by Ron Chernow. If you're interested in that period in American history, I suggest it thus far. It's incredibly fascinating.
I like what you did there šŸ˜„

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I keep reminding myself how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have won the life lottery and been born in the greatest country on the planet. Our little first world problem seems so miniscule in comparison to others around the world. A Christmas thanks and blessing to all those who protect or who have protected our freedom.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Fascinating character. An incredibly average sort of person rising to the highest levels of leadership in the land.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep reminding myself how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have won the life lottery and been born in the greatest country on the planet. Our little first world problem seems so miniscule in comparison to others around the world. A Christmas thanks and blessing to all those who protect or who have protected our freedom.
You from Canada?