Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep reminding myself how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have won the life lottery and been born in the greatest country on the planet. Our little first world problem seems so miniscule in comparison to others around the world. A Christmas thanks and blessing to all those who protect or who have protected our freedom.
Amen!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep reminding myself how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have won the life lottery and been born in the greatest country on the planet. Our little first world problem seems so miniscule in comparison to others around the world. A Christmas thanks and blessing to all those who protect or who have protected our freedom.
Ditto and Amen

Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sadly, new here. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

I have been following your guys forum for weeks, and out of pure frustration broke down and decided to join the misery train. Not sure it makes any difference at this rate, but happy to provide window stinker info.

My salesman told me this morning, I am still on track for 01/07-01-13 delivery. My thought is if we are not shipped before Christmas, we are looking at serious delivery delays. Fingers crossed but losing hope.
Same. I’ve watched this thread to see if anyone had some insight but joined today so I can be a part of the misery called 12/06 build week ~ fifth dimension of hell.

nodnarb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The latest from my Ford contact... "It's on a corporate stop for a design change, whatever that means. Waiting on parts. Let's hope that means you're getting a hard and soft top. Probably won't ship this week unfortunately." I'm a 12/19 EDD, which obviously isn't happening. Curious to see when/if it does change. And still crickets from Ford on this whole thing.

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW:

I spoke to my dealer yesterday about my order. But before I go into what he told me, I noted that the "Manage" page, i.e., back door, says I have a build of 12/6 and the tracker has a build of 12/15. My window sticker has a blend of 12/11 and my modules "popped" around the 12/17.

I was mainly trying to see when I could get the financials locked down to get my loan in place and highlighted that the tracker estimated delivery at 1/14. He said that he had reached out to his contact and the unit was not actually "finished" yet and was still in production. My vehicle will not likely arrive for 30 to 45 days after it is finished (Iowa resident) and he guessed early February. He mentioned also that the websites are all over the place and communications from Ford are less than ideal.

If it helps save anyone, I know that dealer feedback is readily questioned on here, but so is everything from Ford. Figured this might help some of those that are more anxious that they have not received a shipment or build finish email yet--their vehicle may just not be done yet.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Waiting on parts. Probably won't ship this week unfortunately."
I wish it was a MIC and ST for all of us, but the glovebox tray sounds so damn believable; trivial but believable and would make sense for the hold up on the whole group. Crazy such a trivial part will hold up shipping, if true. Oh well, if it’s just a tray liner, then that is good news.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish it was a MIC and ST for all of us, but the glovebox tray sounds so damn believable; trivial but believable and would make sense for the hold up on the whole group. Crazy such a trivial part will hold up shipping, if true. Oh well, if it’s just a tray liner, then that is good news.
FWIW:

I spoke to my dealer yesterday about my order. But before I go into what he told me, I noted that the "Manage" page, i.e., back door, says I have a build of 12/6 and the tracker has a build of 12/15. My window sticker has a blend of 12/11 and my modules "popped" around the 12/17.

I was mainly trying to see when I could get the financials locked down to get my loan in place and highlighted that the tracker estimated delivery at 1/14. He said that he had reached out to his contact and the unit was not actually "finished" yet and was still in production. My vehicle will not likely arrive for 30 to 45 days after it is finished (Iowa resident) and he guessed early February. He mentioned also that the websites are all over the place and communications from Ford are less than ideal.

If it helps save anyone, I know that dealer feedback is readily questioned on here, but so is everything from Ford. Figured this might help some of those that are more anxious that they have not received a shipment or build finish email yet--their vehicle may just not be done yet.
why 30-45 days post finish? Shouldn’t it ship as soon as it’s finished?

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford phone system is crashing....all I was able to do was take the survey all one's the worst score. Started talking to Bronco person and got disconnected.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In other news, it's 12/21 and those rascals over in the 12/20 thread somehow hit 148 pages already. Suddenly our race to 100 seems like amateur hour.

to brighten the mood up in here, what are your pointers for learning how to be a good spotter? I usually drive off road and my husband (tries) to spot me, but he's used to just sending it from driving Wyoming back roads and wants to learn how to maybe not kill me.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The latest from my Ford contact... "It's on a corporate stop for a design change, whatever that means. Waiting on parts. Let's hope that means you're getting a hard and soft top. Probably won't ship this week unfortunately." I'm a 12/19 EDD, which obviously isn't happening. Curious to see when/if it does change. And still crickets from Ford on this whole thing.
Interesting. Is it possible there are different head rests or headlights coming? Just read about the safety scores and those were all that was lacking for a top score. Maybe just a reach...

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting. Is it possible there are different head rests or headlights coming? Just read about the safety scores and those were all that was lacking for a top score. Maybe just a reach...
Where do you guys come up with this nonsense
stop the insanity
Sponsored