Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I've been thinking about something. (In my house, this is usually met with :rolleyes: or "uh oh", so bear with me! 😂)

Yesterday or maybe the day before - I can't find the posts to tag specific group members - several people were talking about the need to set a date to abandon their reservations because they need new vehicles. Some time ago, Ford was supposed to be giving dealers money to share with reservation holders as they saw fit. Some dealers took a bunch of their customers to the off-roadeo, some have given out backpacks of goodies, etc. I also read that the money could (arguably better) be used to help reservation holders who needed a little vehicle help to get to delivery - maybe help with a new set of tires, etc. I personally haven't seen any incentive from my dealer - and no communication beyond what I solicited - but maybe others have.

Could your dealers help out with a loaner or money toward a rental? A set of new tires or a new battery (as someone posted a need for)? It just feels like we are so close to the finish line, but if your current vehicle is at the end of the road or if you already sold yours and can't hold out much longer, maybe this program could help.

We have all been frustrated with our dealers, but maybe they are frustrated, too, and would be happy to be able to give a customer what they need when they can't give information or a timeline.

Just my 2c, but maybe it might help someone.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: pizza tracker EDD now matches reservation tracker. Different Friday, otherwise SOS.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could your dealers help out with a loaner or money toward a rental?
If either the Escape or Bronco don’t come in by mid Feb, I may need it.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw someone on the 1/3 build week get a shipped status to my same dealer. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

@Ford Motor Company have you guys ever heard of the concept 'first in first out"?

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
random question, for those with 2drs, does the driver side have the same front seat fold and slide that passenger side has. I have a tight garage so my kids will likely get in on my side. nothing to do with 12-6ers, but figured we had a lot of eyeballs here :)
Yes it does 🙂

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

southernmayd

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford F-250, 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That sucks and sounds exactly like my Dealer. It’s a headache for sure.

I want to go in to my dealer this weekend and get some kind of purchase price agreement so I can figure out financing from my bank since I just shipped this week but am afraid to “bother” them before my Bronco gets there. Also gotta tell them not to drill for the front license plate. Don’t know what to do yet…

Anyone got some advice? Thanks.
My dealer told me if I was financing it had to be through Ford's financing, that they don't accept financing from outside banks as they have had issues with the timing of the $ clearing. Seems like bullshit to me but everything with this process has been ridiculous so it's hard to know what to think.

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ETA just got pushed back yet again from 2/1 to 2/3.

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend in my small town just got his Bronco. 12/13 week build. Happy for him but man….

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me if I was financing it had to be through Ford's financing, that they don't accept financing from outside banks as they have had issues with the timing of the $ clearing. Seems like bullshit to me but everything with this process has been ridiculous so it's hard to know what to think.
Your dealer is trying to bend you over. That is not true at all.

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my "Shipped' email at 3:48am CST. 1 step closer!!!! EDD is still 1/30-2/5 and that seems possible.... I a finally getting excited again about this Bronco. Can't update the tracker, my work computer locks me out of editing Google forms.
Do you have soft top or MIC?? Maybe there is hope for the OBX🤞