Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered 😀one issue found was rear windows weren't raising correctly, Took a bit more than the normal relearning but they got it taken care of, didn't get to get as detailed in my check out as I'd like because the rain, before the sleet, before the snow picked up pretty good. I drove a non Squatch out in NH and forgot how big the Squatch actually is. Although it fits in my garage width wise a bit better than the cherokee I traded in. No dealer shenanigans, in and out pretty quick!

oh 81 on the odometer

20220201_145906.jpg

20220201_150411.jpg
As I mentioned in my last post I picked up right as our winter storm was coming in last week so didn't get a chance to do a great walk around. Finally got sun this weekend and unfortunately found two small paint defects on the front doors. One chip right under the mirror on door edge and one had small piece of debris under the paint. Sales guy already said no worries its covered by warranty. Also found my coolant was a tad low and magically just got 42000 Ford points I wasn't expecting. Don't know exactly what those points were for though.
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm pretty sure this one is mine:

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1644326239249

Good to see that I'm just one of a dozen or so. It should be finished soon, huh?

Last edited:

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As I mentioned in my last post I picked up right as our winter storm was coming in last week so didn't get a chance to do a great walk around. Finally got sun this weekend and unfortunately found two small paint defects on the front doors. One chip right under the mirror on door edge and one had small piece of debris under the paint. Sales guy already said no worries its covered by warranty. Also found my coolant was a tad low and magically just got 42000 Ford points I wasn't expecting. Don't know exactly what those points were for though.
42000 points are for the purchase of a new Ford. It is basically $210.00 you can use towards accessories, service, etc.

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve been waiting on a white bronco that went into production on 12/4. EDD continues to get pushed back as it’s STILL in production. Dealer called me today and said he has the same model in iconic silver. Has it on hold for me through tomorrow. I might have a new Bronco tomorrow evening.

Sponsored

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I turned in my F-150 on Black Friday with the thought the Bronco would only be a couple weeks away. Not having a vehicle for months is not fun. It made me obsess way more than I should have on when the Bronco was going to arrive. So here is my deliver story!
I live in West Michigan, had a family tripped planned to drive to Florida. Was hoping to take the Bronco but gave up on Wednesday when I had no news and had been bumped back countless times. Off to rent a minivan. Right before we pull out, I decide to give palsapp my 30 minute refresh. Was null and pending 30 minutes prior. Clockwork! The destination had finally been filled in!!! What a mix of emotions and the dilemma began. I said I had learned my lesson and was not going to plan my life after the countless letdowns. I had read that some destinations are filled in for days prior to dispatched. We jumped in the fully loaded family cruiser and headed east on I-94. 45 minutes in, see a convoy approaching in the distance. Clockwork! There was a black Bronco on the top row headed west on I-94. Check palsapp and it had been dispatched and it was my Bronco. It took all of me not turn the Pacifica around!!!The family had already had enough about me constantly talking about the Bronco yet alone postpone the trip because of it. I didn’t love the idea of it sitting at the dealership with a soft top in February. My dealership was awesome and even sent me a picture of it parked inside a service bay during the storm last week. 58 miles on delivery and 59.5 when I picked it up. Had a great experience with the signing. Hang in there those that are still waiting, you never know when it will come!

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we please stop hearing about how great your Broncos are? Most of us are still on that hill. Is this still not the lost batch? Love yas...mean it. 😂
On the contrary, the more I see & hear that fellow twelve/sizers are getting and enjoying theirs, just affirms that, in fact, the wait is worth it. We may be stuck in purgatory, but - like dirt mountain - it’s temporary and our mostly built Broncos will be coming our way soon. These folks have waited months with us and, trust me, really do feel our pain as we still wait. I’m going to be just as giddy as they are when mine shows up and while there’s still going to be thousands of other people still waiting, it’s going to be hard to suppress my enthusiasm. You will be giddy too, I’ll bet. Let them have their fun, our turn is SO close.

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
had the chance to really drive her today on the freeway. Few takaways

It feels much more luxurious than I thought it would. I have the leather seats and lux package - and just tinted the windows so driving at night on the freeway felt great.

I'm not sure what everyone complains about with the B&O sound system. Old school bad boy entertainment sounded excellent

the 2.7 has a shit ton of power. Once i get past the break-in period i'll really try to push that engine a bit with the turbos but it's plenty powerful.

The Ford Sync 4 system is pretty intuitive.

I don't have anything that I don't like yet, I'm still in the honeymoon phase.
I feel the same way. B&O sounds great to me. Ride is relatively smooth considering it's designed for off-road. Difference is that I have the 2.3, which is pretty impressive, especially in the "Sport" mode. I can't believe how much better the throttle response is! This is coming from a V8 guy. My wife and I love this vehicle! Can't wait to try it off the pavement. Won't be doing anything hardcore since it's a non-SAS OBX. I hope that everyone finally gets their Broncos and experience the excitement. I'm just sorry there are some that now have to wait longer. You are stronger than I. ✌🏻

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woooo hooooo!! I just checked the pizza tracker, not expecting to see anything and it’s here!!! Would it be obnoxious to show up a 8am?!

E67281A1-724D-45C5-BC96-2459CF542ECA.png

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I turned in my F-150 on Black Friday with the thought the Bronco would only be a couple weeks away. Not having a vehicle for months is not fun. It made me obsess way more than I should have on when the Bronco was going to arrive. So here is my deliver story!
I live in West Michigan, had a family tripped planned to drive to Florida. Was hoping to take the Bronco but gave up on Wednesday when I had no news and had been bumped back countless times. Off to rent a minivan. Right before we pull out, I decide to give palsapp my 30 minute refresh. Was null and pending 30 minutes prior. Clockwork! The destination had finally been filled in!!! What a mix of emotions and the dilemma began. I said I had learned my lesson and was not going to plan my life after the countless letdowns. I had read that some destinations are filled in for days prior to dispatched. We jumped in the fully loaded family cruiser and headed east on I-94. 45 minutes in, see a convoy approaching in the distance. Clockwork! There was a black Bronco on the top row headed west on I-94. Check palsapp and it had been dispatched and it was my Bronco. It took all of me not turn the Pacifica around!!!The family had already had enough about me constantly talking about the Bronco yet alone postpone the trip because of it. I didn’t love the idea of it sitting at the dealership with a soft top in February. My dealership was awesome and even sent me a picture of it parked inside a service bay during the storm last week. 58 miles on delivery and 59.5 when I picked it up. Had a great experience with the signing. Hang in there those that are still waiting, you never know when it will come!
Congrats! I would’ve turned around 🤣 No idea how you were able to stop yourself?!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woooo hooooo!! I just checked the pizza tracker, not expecting to see anything and it’s here!!! Would it be obnoxious to show up a 8am?!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group E67281A1-724D-45C5-BC96-2459CF542ECA
Blanket, pillow, and PJs; time for an overnighter 😁 Congrats!

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel the same way. B&O sounds great to me. Ride is relatively smooth considering it's designed for off-road. Difference is that I have the 2.3, which is pretty impressive, especially in the "Sport" mode. I can't believe how much better the throttle response is! This is coming from a V8 guy. My wife and I love this vehicle! Can't wait to try it off the pavement. Won't be doing anything hardcore since it's a non-SAS OBX. I hope that everyone finally gets their Broncos and experience the excitement. I'm just sorry there are some that now have to wait longer. You are stronger than I. ✌🏻
I took my Bronco on its first road trip today. 2.5 hour and 160 miles. Put it on cruise control and just made sure to alternate the speed a bit, handled like a beast. I too am a V8 guy, my last car was a camero SS which would do 0-60 in like 4 secs. I loved that car but just needed more room. I was pleasantly surprised by the turbo power on this one. I of course kept it at low rpms but when you had to pass a car it did the job. I also can't wait to take it off pavement, hopefully sometime this year in colorado. You'll be surprised how much the OBX can do stock. I follow this guy Chase Gentry on youtube and he's been driving a stock OBX on all these trails with no big issues. I got the 4x4 auto package on mine which came with the rear lock so I would hope I can at least due a bit of adventurous off roading.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! I would’ve turned around 🤣 No idea how you were able to stop yourself?!
I honestly didn’t know whether to be excited or disappointed! Worked out great and was nice not to be checking the trackers obsessively on vacation! Now I want to head back to Florida in it but that unfortunately won’t be happening
Sponsored