Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took delivery on my 2021 OBX on 2/1. Here are a few pics. Do we know how many 2021 Broncos Ford built? Will Ford release a breakdown of how many they built in each trim level and color?
E967C833-04C3-4C8E-818C-5819A730A0EC.jpeg
According to THIS POST, they made 54,562 as of the end of December (I'm guessing unfinished ones - like mine - don't count yet). As far as breakdown, several people have sample trackers with percentage breakdowns that have a sample size reasonably sized (see page 2 of our own spreadsheet). With that info you can ROUGHLY estimate how many of each model and color.

AMB is by far one of the most popular colors for 2021 (just like the Eruption Green is shaping up to be for 2022), so yours will look like a whole bunch of others, but people (2022 orders) will be jealous that you got AMB and they were shut out.

Looks great - enjoy. Thanks for updating us on your status.
Sponsored

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cesar, sounds like you'll be getting yours before I do. We are hosting a get-together at the end of April if you'd like to join us (not sure how far into NJ you are). Find info HERE. You may be the one unique 2Dr Wildtrak if mine doesn't show up. Come show it off!
Mine is a 4dr!!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for everyone regarding hood protection. @annieVonBebop So far you're the only one that I've seen get anything to protect the hood. How's the mustache/lip holding up? I've thought of getting some PPF but its just so expensive. Cheapest I've found is like $500 for a quarter of the hood and fenders. Would the hood protector hold up in most highway driving cases or would you all go with the PPF?

Also i'm happy to see the bronco train is finally starting to move in the right direction. Excited to see all the new Bronco pictures that will follow.
I haven't driven it as much I'd like to give some good feedback on whether it's helping with windshield damage, but so far driving it on CO roads and highways during winter hasn't resulted in any issues! No chips and I can tell it's throwing stuff up when I wash it and don't try the hood all the way - water droplets will hang out on the hood under the lip and not blow off on the highway. So far no complaints and I generally like the appearance.

Sponsored

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cesar, sounds like you'll be getting yours before I do. We are hosting a get-together at the end of April if you'd like to join us (not sure how far into NJ you are). Find info HERE. You may be the one unique 2Dr Wildtrak if mine doesn't show up. Come show it off!
I’m down, i joined the group… lets keep in touch.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is a 4dr!!
Not sure where I saw the 2 Dr - I think I'm so used to seeing MY 2Dr Wildtrak, now when I see one I see it as 2 doors only. Optical illusion? I stand corrected. Thanks.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thursday will be 3 months since built.
ETA still shows 03/29/22
This is beyond frustrating at this point.