First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you need to know the rail car number, which you can get from your dealer. Example mine was TTGXxxxxxx. The big thing is not to try speaking with anyone at CSX Rail. The thought is that if they are getting a bunch of live calls they may stop giving access to the info (we are not their customer, Ford and the dealer are)

1. call 1-800-235-2352
2. Promoted for “location or weight” press “1”
3. It will ask for the car initials “ABCD” (whatever yours are)
4. It will then ask you to say the car number “123457” (again, whatever yours are)
5. It will read them back and ask if it’s correct “yes” or “no”. No will have you say it again. Yes will ask you to wait fir the info and then tell you the cars status.
If at any time it tries to connect you to an agent hang up and call again…. For the greater good.

hope this helps, good luck!
Thank you!!!!
Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first few times I tried to activate it, it would time out. Then eventually it just stayed for several weeks as "activation pending" until this morning. Mine was unloaded from the train car yesterday so it is very possible someone was in it moving it today. I just wish they would hit the activation button. 😊
Did you get the Bronco, and did this cause any problems? I did the same thing, hoping I didnt mess anything up. Mine ships soon.

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We received an email that our Bronco was shipped to the dealership and the new EDD is between April 19, 2022 and April 25, 2022. (I tried to update the spreadsheet but couldn’t). Hoping we see it sooner: it should be a straight shot to Jacksonville, Fl and the dealership in SE GA is not that far away.

Sponsored

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco that was built 3/5 and shipped 3/7 just arrived at the dealer. I’ll be picking it up probably Tuesday.
What part of the country are you in? Convoy or rail? Congrats!

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m hoping Gibson IN isn’t the new Ice mountain. My bronco arrived there 2 days ahead of schedule but has “no update”. Ford has massive holding lots there and it’s a massive rail switching center from what I’ve found. Just more waiting I guess.

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question on rail tracking: if it started with CSX but is moved to another carrier, does the tracking through CSX continue to update with information from the new carrier?

Sponsored

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you get the Bronco, and did this cause any problems? I did the same thing, hoping I didnt mess anything up. Mine ships soon.
It did not cause me any problems. The dealer will submit the "paperwork" for the day you actually buy it. However, I had an issue with getting my ford pass points so I contacted fordPass customer service and they made a comment about it appearing I had trouble activating my vehicle. So they can see that you have made the attempts to activate it but it did not cause any issues for me. The issue with the points was that the lady at my dealer forgot to check a box and activate it.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news, my Bronco arrived at Twin Oaks, Pa and is awaiting pickup to be sent to my dealer. Hopefully will get Bucky before the EDD of 4/1.

tgpenny

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Corvette Z06, 2016 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if its on the same truck as mine today. Have you checked the tracker app?
Hey Errett...sorry was out of pocket for a few days. Picked her (aka Maybellene) up on Saturday! Did yours arrive?

Errett

Black Diamond
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Errett...sorry was out of pocket for a few days. Picked her (aka Maybellene) up on Saturday! Did yours arrive?
yea it was delivered mon 3/22

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw my Bronco in the dealer lot from a distance. I’ll be picking it up early this week after they do a few things to it for me. Did the contract and trade in today 👍🏽
Sponsored