First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my shipped email this morning. Expected delivery April 28-may4 to SD. We’ll see how that holds up.
Were you on any hold or did you get your built email during our build week and were just waiting on shipping?
Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question: Has anyone who is waiting for delivery via convoy either received a shipping notification or taken delivery? (Aside from the luck souls very near the plant)
Our spreadsheet only shows one outside of MI (first delivery of the group I believe). The 4/18 spreadsheet shows 3 convoy deliveries outside MI so I assume convoys are moving. I guess we're waiting for availability or a big enough load...but not knowing why the delay is frustrating.

JWal47

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 1965 Chevy c10, 1981 Chevy c30
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Were you on any hold or did you get your built email during our build week and were just waiting on shipping?
I was not on any hold that I know it. I was just waiting on shipping

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious, what was your initial ETA? Assuming it’s being sent to Sac.
Mines 5/12-5/18 to Salem, Oregon. Wondering if I’ll be in the same boat now too 🤔😔
My initial was 4/28-5/4 on Ford's website but my dealer said 5/4-5/10. I just got off Ford Chat and they're still showing the 4/28-5/4 but still on a rail car delay. I was like well that's tomorrow so unless y'all are taking it by rail straight to my house starting right this second - I don't think it's gonna work out lol.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My initial was 4/28-5/4 on Ford's website but my dealer said 5/4-5/10. I just got off Ford Chat and they're still showing the 4/28-5/4 but still on a rail car delay. I was like well that's tomorrow so unless y'all are taking it by rail straight to my house starting right this second - I don't think it's gonna work out lol.
Exactly the same boat here. It's not just convoy problems. Rail is facing challenges as well.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question: Has anyone who is waiting for delivery via convoy either received a shipping notification or taken delivery? (Aside from the luck souls very near the plant)
The last email i received on 3/18 was that I was “scheduled for production”. Otherwise nothing else from Ford since the tracker switched to “in production” on 4/20. Scheduled for convoy shipping for an approximate 280 mile trip to the Chicago area.

ravioli

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord (lol)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m pretty sure I saw someone from this build group in my city riding around in their Bronco and I have major FOMO with my on hold status 😂

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In today's installment of the never-ending saga of "What does the date at the bottom of my window sticker mean?"....

Mine just updated to today's date. 5/3. Over the past two weeks, I've checked with chat and the phone reps almost daily. Last week, the arrival date changed pretty much every day, but since about last Thursday, they've been consistently telling me May 6th. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have a good feeling about this....

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well its official I pick mine up this afternoon. Can’t wait.
Your build looks identical to mine with the exception of mine being Cactus Gray (and I only have the Mid package)... but mine is still on hold! I seriously wonder what the rhyme and reason behind it all is ... congrats to you!

Sponsored

becksthebaker

Badlands
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In today's installment of the never-ending saga of "What does the date at the bottom of my window sticker mean?"....

Mine just updated to today's date. 5/3. Over the past two weeks, I've checked with chat and the phone reps almost daily. Last week, the arrival date changed pretty much every day, but since about last Thursday, they've been consistently telling me May 6th. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have a good feeling about this....
My sticker updated today too. I’ll attempt to have a good feeling. Lol

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
599 waiting at "in production" on Ordertrack.app - That is NOT going in the right direction.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m pretty sure I saw someone from this build group in my city riding around in their Bronco and I have major FOMO with my on hold status 😂
I was at my sister-in-law’s house while she was having a yard sale and a guy drove up in a Bronco. Super nice guy, even offered to let me drive it, haha! He ordered his in October 2021 like me and got his in January! It really gave me FOMO too.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well its official I pick mine up this afternoon. Can’t wait.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 50D97896-CB7D-41A1-BBC0-79857713DC2F
dude, I get mine on FRIDAY.... hello weekend!
Sponsored