First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, since it seems like my Bronco will be finished through production soon, I went ahead and got a purchase offer from Carmax on my existing vehicle. They are offering me $40,200 on a car I bought a year ago for $38k. I put 8,000 miles on it and got a small profit of $2k. I own the title, so all of that cash is getting rolled into the Bronco.

My wife and I permanently work from home, so we can share her car for a couple weeks. And we have my daughter’s car we can fall back on if we need it.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exciting :) Hopefully she get's here quicker but at least there are no delays due to chips or parts.
I broke down and went the chat route as well. I'm guessing my agent was having a good day.

PSX_20220414_170008.jpg

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Second shift should be underway. Those whose rotation is close could see mods popping as soon as ~9 pm (or as late as ~3 am) - Ford should get through another 350 or so rotation numbers tonight.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So close!!
TBH, never expected this. I have a spring break vacation planned next week. Meeting my family. Flights booked and all. Thought deliver would be 2-3 weeks from built. If this is true, I'm gonna take heat from Mom and Sis.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH, never expected this. I have a spring break vacation planned next week. Meeting my family. Flights booked and all. Thought deliver would be 2-3 weeks from built. If this is true, I'm gonna take heat from Mom and Sis.
Fry Frank, fry!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just stopped by my dealership to make sure they have it on record to not drill into the grill. Thankfully they have instructed the service department to not drill into any new broncos. They said delivery estimate is 4/21-4/27 so it could be here tomorrow. I told them they better not sell it out from under me if it comes in while I am camping in Kentucky this weekend I'll hunt them down. The guys I talked to (my sales guy who is now in financing and the financing director) were a riot and didn't take my threats too seriously! 😂😂

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just stopped by my dealership to make sure they have it on record to not drill into the grill. Thankfully they have instructed the service department to not drill into any new broncos. They said delivery estimate is 4/21-4/27 so it could be here tomorrow. I told them they better not sell it out from under me if it comes in while I am camping in Kentucky this weekend I'll hunt them down. The guys I talked to (my sales guy who is now in financing and the financing director) were a riot and didn't take my threats too seriously! 😂😂
You need to do your research...figure out the director's firstborn.

I'm sure they would have taken it much more seriously if you said [their kid's names], "Seriously now, I assure you, Kali and Ali will be none too happy if you sell my Bronco out from under me, grr."

Just kidding, of course.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody know where the factory production is at? Rotation#

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might stop by your dealership while you are in KY and make them an offer….. My wife might want a bronco too since I might not let her drive my Badlands…