Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lucky!!!! They probably took that beauty across rt. 80 just to pass up my dealership without my beauty.
I am lucky, for sure! I need to get it and practice towing my camper, lol! I have very limited towing experience. So Iā€™m so glad I will have it for a couple weeks before my camping trip. I hope you get your baby soon!
Sponsored

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am lucky, for sure! I need to get it and practice towing my camper, lol! I have very limited towing experience. So Iā€™m so glad I will have it for a couple weeks before my camping trip. I hope you get your baby soon!
So glad youā€™re getting yours!!! ā¤ā¤

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could have guessed that. Apparently I'll never stop torturing myself :)
Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220711-180238_Chrome
got the same new EDD this morningā€¦.4th time and counting

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
got the same new EDD this morningā€¦.4th time and counting
I think this is my 3rd. I don't even remember anymore. Ready for it to be over! Fingers crossed!!

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered 12/28-21 blend date was 4/12/22. After being in "production" status and on a plant hold for 3mo I finally got an update. As of yesterday its been flagged as built and waiting shipment. Ford chat says eta to deal 8/2-8/8.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Pass shows mine delivered to the dealership late yesterday. Waiting to be contacted to schedule delivery, confirm final pricing etc.

WilPower

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's been quiet for me for since 6/8 when I went into "built" status. It's been quiet since, no baby photo, no emails. Current EDD is 7/14 but I finally got a sign of life today. At least that tells me someone got in my vehicle to start it...hopefully because they're loading it on a train!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657653849324

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's been quiet for me for since 6/8 when I went into "built" status. It's been quiet since, no baby photo, no emails. Current EDD is 7/14 but I finally got a sign of life today. At least that tells me someone got in my vehicle to start it...hopefully because they're loading it on a train!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1657653849324
I got the same thing a week or so ago. Almost got my hopes up. But no movement since, even though both Ford and my dealer say it will arrive in 2 days.

Sponsored

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well looks like I'm one of just a handful of us now still "in production" ... wonder what was so special about my particular OBX with a hardtop and roof rails that is holding things up for three months while literally hundreds of others have been built and shipped in the meantime?...

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And the joy continues. My sales person is off until Friday so they have not notified me it's on the lot or done anything with it. My son drove by and got me pictures of it and talked to another sales man about it. It is parked out front of the dealership for all to see. Still waiting for them to do the inspection, who knows when that will be.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And the joy continues. My sales person is off until Friday so they have not notified me it's on the lot or done anything with it. My son drove by and got me pictures of it and talked to another sales man about it. It is parked out front of the dealership for all to see. Still waiting for them to do the inspection, who knows when that will be.
I have not been contacted by my dealership yet, either. If they donā€™t call tomorrow I think Iā€™m going to drive down to sneak a peek of it. Iā€™m guessing that got a lot of orders in and just didnā€™t get to mine yet.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m still ā€œin productionā€ as well, but my dealer said delivery window 7/11-7/14ā€¦hoping the tracker is just not updated?

Well looks like I'm one of just a handful of us now still "in production" ... wonder what was so special about my particular OBX with a hardtop and roof rails that is holding things up for three months while literally hundreds of others have been built and shipped in the meantime?...

JC73SC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 LC '02 7.3 F250. 2023 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email this evening....

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Broncoā„¢ Badlandsā„¢ is delivered to Dick Smith Ford. Your vehicleā€™s previous estimated delivery range of June 27, 2022, and July 3, 2022, has been updated to between July 8, 2022, and July 14, 2022.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicleā€™s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you.

Their window closes in 2 days and I'm still showing "awaiting shipment" on the ordertrack app. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

FMC: Laughable Logistics

I'll just keep hoping that will mean even more excitement when/if it finally gets here. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored