KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer entered their email in the system so they get all the updates and I haven’t gotten a single thing this entire time. Asked last Friday if they had any update and they told me they’d reach out when they got an email (they’ve gotten 5 updated up until now and have never been proactive about reaching out to me). I called the hotline this morning and was told that the Bronco is built and waiting to be picked. ETA of 5/13. The hotline people are always phenomenal. If the dealers were ran by these people I think all of our experiences would be much different.
Sponsored

Lynnbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynnett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town country van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called too, he told me it is produced and has a ETA of 5/24-5/30 hoping for a built movement soon! He had no idea what rebill was on the sticker. Dealer is checking for me because he didn't know either. None of my modules have populated.
Salesman checked with Manager and he said the rebill is only on there because it shows a different price than original. He also price protection would take care of that.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Salesman checked with Manager and he said the rebill is only on there because it shows a different price than original. He also price protection would take care of that.
Great information. Thanks!

stasker11

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer entered their email in the system so they get all the updates and I haven’t gotten a single thing this entire time. Asked last Friday if they had any update and they told me they’d reach out when they got an email (they’ve gotten 5 updated up until now and have never been proactive about reaching out to me). I called the hotline this morning and was told that the Bronco is built and waiting to be picked. ETA of 5/13. The hotline people are always phenomenal. If the dealers were ran by these people I think all of our experiences would be much different.
What is the number for the Hotline?

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you can also go to the Ford website and chat...i got nothing from the 800# person but the chat person gave me a window for delivery. it may depend on who you get when you call

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat told me I am built and delivery estimate of 5/18-5/25. I am in Springfield MO so its a train to Kansas City, then truck to here. I'll take it with a grain of salt but still not bad news.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat told me I am built and delivery estimate of 5/18-5/25. I am in Springfield MO so its a train to Kansas City, then truck to here. I'll take it with a grain of salt but still not bad news.
Movement is good news! Congrats! I'm in the same boat, ETA 24 May, coming by rail then truck...

ajreno952

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke with chat again today and they said eta of May 18th to get out of production. I think it's time to just forget about the car and wait for the dealer to call me.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least you guys are built and getting etas. I’m in this build week and blend date is tomorrow. Not hopeful to hear anything about a eta until late next week

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you guys are built and getting etas. I’m in this build week and blend date is tomorrow. Not hopeful to hear anything about a eta until late next week
Ordered 8/21? I would think you'd get built by Thursday, unless you have options that get installed outside the main assembly line. I ordered my Badlands May 21 then again Oct 15th (pushed to MY22) Jan 22 said i was scheduled for 3/21... bumped 4 times to finally stop in 4/25. IF, it gets on a train by end of the week, MAYBE see it before the end of the month?? 🤞🤞 Hang in there!

grantredwine

Big Bend
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Courier and a 1953 Pontiac Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey fellas! I ordered 1/10/22 and my build started last week 4/25/22. What's the prognosis on delivery? I'm too lazy to read through this whole thread if any of you could just fill me in???

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey fellas! I ordered 1/10/22 and my build started last week 4/25/22. What's the prognosis on delivery? I'm too lazy to read through this whole thread if any of you could just fill me in???
Just the sort of statement that will make early res holders with no VIN overjoyed.

grantredwine

Big Bend
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Courier and a 1953 Pontiac Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just the sort of statement that will make early res holders with no VIN overjoyed.
I don't understand. I had a res of 7/15 and I got a vin.
Sponsored