First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Norfolk Southern phone# . It’s all automated and real time. Do you know what carrier you are?
Not until tomorrow when I can get the info from chat
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not until tomorrow when I can get the info from chat
Your in FL so most likely Norfolk Southern. I’m in lower AL close to FL line. I know your much further South, but feel like it will be NS.

Get carrier and Railcar # from chat

1 (800) 635-5768
Select Option 2 Inter modal
Select Option 2 Trace
Enter Alpha railcar digits using phone key pad…it will be like TTGX or similar
Enter 6 numeric digits of
railcar
Wait for the computer to tell you where it is as of what time.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your in FL so most likely Norfolk Southern. I’m in lower AL close to FL line. I know your much further South, but feel like it will be NS.

Get carrier and Railcar # from chat

1 (800) 635-5768
Select Option 2 Inter modal
Select Option 2 Trace
Enter Alpha railcar digits using phone key pad…it will be like TTGX or similar
Enter 6 numeric digits of
railcar
Wait for the computer to tell you where it is as of what time.
Thank you

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IF that is what that means I am 282 of 2196. I am still in production according to the stat tracker / and order track App. In speaking with Ford they said i am scheduled to ship next week and should arrive at dealership between 18-24th of May. As of Today its been 663 days, and the wait is now driving me crazy being so close, yet so far....
i am now back to, according to ford chat, with an expected delivery of 5/13-19. so hopefully that means a big week in terms of information from ford....fingers & toes crossed

Sponsored

bobwilson84

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i am now back to, according to ford chat, with an expected delivery of 5/13-19. so hopefully that means a big week in terms of information from ford....fingers & toes crossed
Huh, I didn't know Ford Chat worked on Sundays.... Oh well. I'm planning to bug em tomorrow and see how my expected delivery date it looking :D

Kev_loz03

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys wanted to give you some info and insight. I’m in week 5/2 build and sharing our findings

- Watch your modules and tear tags
- Numbers under BCE means modules are populated
- No numbers will be under PCM modules
- 3 letters and a digit means your tear tag is complete. The tear tag is on the PCM and it’s the final calibration that has been loaded and your bronco should be completed.

- You many or may not get the built email immediately and the tracker may not update immediately. It is built at that point. It could be 24/48 hours before it may update. Don’t get hung up on trackers.

- order app tracker is not updating shipping info and freight # doesn’t mean anything

- wait for shipping notice or it’s in transit, it will give eta and chat should be able to give eta

- you can get railcar number and carrier from chat and you can track using train carrier

I had 5/2 blend
5/3 modules popped
5/4 received built email
5/5 tracker changed to in transit
5/6 got shipped email
Got Norfolk railcar info from chat
Tracked…
5/6- In Detroit railyard
5/7 am Ft Wayne, IN
5/8 11pm Georgetown, KY
5/9 7am Richmond, KY
Estimate Chattanooga by tonight and final destination to ATL tomorrow
Okay I got the shipped update but not sure where to find my delivery date. And it has yet to appear on order app tracker. Anyway you could help?

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay I got the shipped update but not sure where to find my delivery date. And it has yet to appear on order app tracker. Anyway you could help?
chat gave me mine before anyone. Eventually, it showed up on Ford's tracker. I wouldn't put too much weight into it though. I don't think mine has moved onto the railcar yet let alone moved out of Michigan.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just spoke with Ford chat. Seems the previous person i spoke with was wrong. My 4/24/2022 build date was correct, but it seems that my build wont be finished until 5/17/2022. So it looks like i wont be seeing my bronco for a while yet. If you have a build date around mine and been wondering why your still in production, they didnt say. The wait continues.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys wanted to give you some info and insight. I’m in week 5/2 build and sharing our findings

- 3 letters and a digit means your tear tag is complete. The tear tag is on the PCM and it’s the final calibration that has been loaded and your bronco should be completed.

- You many or may not get the built email immediately and the tracker may not update immediately. It is built at that point. It could be 24/48 hours before it may update. Don’t get hung up on trackers.

- order app tracker is not updating shipping info and freight # doesn’t mean anything

- wait for shipping notice or it’s in transit, it will give eta and chat should be able to give eta

- you can get railcar number and carrier from chat and you can track using train carrier

I had 5/2 blend
5/3 modules popped
5/4 received built email
5/6 got shipped email
Tracked…
5/6- In Detroit railyard
5/7 am Ft Wayne, IN
5/8 11pm Georgetown, KY
5/9 7am Richmond, KY
I have read that a 4 digit tear tag indicates complete. Usually indicated within 24 hrs of initial 3 digit tear tag. 🧐

Sponsored

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had 5/2 blend
5/3 modules popped
5/4 received built email
5/6 got shipped email
Tracked…
5/6- In Detroit railyard
5/7 am Ft Wayne, IN
5/8 11pm Georgetown, KY
5/9 7am Richmond, KY

My tear tag has been 4 letters for 2 weeks now its still in production per both the trackers and ford chat numerous times so I'm not sure if it's completely accurate about the tear tag meaning it's built unfortunately.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with Ford chat. Seems the previous person i spoke with was wrong. My 4/24/2022 build date was correct, but it seems that my build wont be finished until 5/17/2022. So it looks like i wont be seeing my bronco for a while yet. If you have a build date around mine and been wondering why your still in production, they didnt say. The wait continues.
'Complete' 'Produced' 'Waitin For Shipping' nothing means 'Built' LOLOLOL 🙄😳🧐

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven’t updated my map today but this is where it was last night..I’m going to update again here soon.
It will give you an ETA when you get the email, usually a day delay. If you don't get the email, you can get from Ford chat, or you could go to Ford and chat now and get ETA.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tear tag has been 4 letters for 2 weeks now its still in production per both the trackers and ford chat numerous times so I'm not sure if it's completely accurate about the tear tag meaning it's built unfortunately.
I'm in same boat & 100% agree...

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

'Complete' 'Produced' 'Waitin For Shipping' nothing means 'Built' LOLOLOL 🙄😳🧐
This is weird. It appears almost all of 5/2 week now is built/produced and many are already shipping. My Bronco arrived at the train station in Atlanta yesterday, 3 days after leaving Detroit. I was 5/2 Blend.
Sponsored