greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Original 4/25 build week and moved to 5/9. built email 5/10 and tracking shows that. Awaiting shipment and have had my delivery window pushed back five times with the recent 5/27 - 6/2. Is anyone else stuck at the factory awaiting shipping but at least the back door tracker keeps updating with useless delivery windows?
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still in production since a 4/24 blend and now the ETA date moved to the end of June early July range. Boo!

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4/26 blend date, original ETA was 5/20 and after that passed it became 6/15-21. The whole while Ford Chat said status was "In Production."

For the first today, Ford Chat told me status is now "In production with a hold" and as of now ETA is 6/21. Not holding my breath on that one.

"The current status is In production with a hold. I am not sure what the hold is for, there is no further details available to me. There is an estimated delivery by date of June 21st, but this will be updated when your order ships."

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Original 4/25 build week and moved to 5/9. built email 5/10 and tracking shows that. Awaiting shipment and have had my delivery window pushed back five times with the recent 5/27 - 6/2. Is anyone else stuck at the factory awaiting shipping but at least the back door tracker keeps updating with useless delivery windows?
I’m built and awaiting shipment. But my window has yet to change.

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m built and awaiting shipment. But my window has yet to change.
Have you talked with Ford and did they tell you if there is some sort of chip or plant hold? Is yours traveling convoy/truck or rail?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me snooping this build week and seeing all of y'all are either built or picked up but me from January 17 is still on chip hold and majority of january is stuck on chip hold and @Ford Motor Company doing absolutely nothing about it

kmbradco

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I am hoping I get some of that good news myself. Not a word since Production of 4/27. Dealer still had 5/30 as a estimated delivery date they said check back on Friday. I continue to patiently wait, but since I am an Oregonian too, I am hoping mine will be here in a similar timeframe. Fingers crossed :)

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford. The said my Bronco has been released from the factory, but still not shipped. Its been sitting there since my build date of 4/25/2022. They said the last update was 5/15/2022. Its still expected here in Minnesota by the 12th, but im not holding my breath. I am just hoping they dont raise the interest rates anymore between now and the time I get it. Ive been saving for a down payment but still it hurts to see the interest rate go up!

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford. The said my Bronco has been released from the factory, but still not shipped. Its been sitting there since my build date of 4/25/2022. They said the last update was 5/15/2022. Its still expected here in Minnesota by the 12th, but im not holding my breath. I am just hoping they dont raise the interest rates anymore between now and the time I get it. Ive been saving for a down payment but still it hurts to see the interest rate go up!
i'm hoping to see my vehicle at the dealer today (estimated delivery from trucking company)...already have a decent rate from a credit union, but my wife says she saw ford may be offering 0% for 72 months. if i get anything when i go to the dealer will post

Sponsored

kmbradco

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well at least yours shows some movement, mine still says in production. What's a few more months hahaha

GeorgiaDawgs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just spoke with them as well. Said last update was 5/18 and eta was 6/20.

Screenshot_20220601-095732_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-095818_Chrome.jpg

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine must be on some sort of hold as well. Last week they said it would be build complete by 5/26. Just chatted and they said " Your vehicle is expected to be produced and awaiting shipment by 7/3/2022."

Lovely.....

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all of us still "in-production since week of 4/25, i was wondering if the Built in Navigation had anything to do with the delay. I read some where that Ford is having issues with this component. We must have something in common in our builds to cause the hold, while others get there new toys!
Sponsored