Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might as well own up to belonging to this Build Week (though I'm afraid that I'll jinx it and get bumped again). I'll hold off adding the data to the spreadsheet until at least March as I expect I'll get bumped further down the line.

Note: My original Reservation/Order is still in allocation purgatory. The new order submitted on 10/27 is as follows:

2-dr Velocity Blue Black Diamond 2.3L/Auto Mid Tow

Straightforward build but still has the implied MIC top constraint being a 2-dr and the Tow package. Just further demonstrates that allocation is king in getting a VIN.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Emailed my dealer today asking if she thinks we'll get a '22. Told me we already had a build week of 4/4/22 (it had been 3/21, but, like the rest of us, got bumped). Then she gave me my VIN. She asked if I hadn't received the emails from Ford, given my original question. And I hadn't.

So...potentially four months from order placed to build week. That's a win.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Emailed my dealer today asking if she thinks we'll get a '22. Told me we already had a build week of 4/4/22 (it had been 3/21, but, like the rest of us, got bumped). Then she gave me my VIN. She asked if I hadn't received the emails from Ford, given my original question. And I hadn't.

So...potentially four months from order placed to build week. That's a win.
Walk-in orders won't receive emails from Ford. That is left to the dealer to communicate to the customer. Only reservation orders will get communication from Ford (maybe). Keep in contact with your dealer as they will know if you get bumped.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was 3/21 scheduled build week until this morning. We're all getting bumped 2-4 weeks. Now, for the moment, I've been bumped to 4/4. 2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, V6, mid, roof rack, mod bumper...

Sponsored

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Unfolds lawn chair) I find myself here with all of you. Placed 12/27 and called mid Jan to the Ford marketing number and they informed me I had a VIN and build week of 3/21.

Saw everyone getting bumped after the chip shortage shutdown so I went to my dealership to confirm I got bumped as well. Confirmed I'm now sitting at 4/4 . They were also surprised I had a VIN and build week already.

The dealership keeps telling me I will get emails from ford with updates before they do, but I'm not. So can confirm, walk-in orders aren't going to get emails aside from the order confirmation. No, I didn't reserve. I rely on the Ford marketing number for information.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Unfolds lawn chair) I find myself here with all of you. Placed 12/27 and called mid Jan to the Ford marketing number and they informed me I had a VIN and build week of 3/21.

Saw everyone getting bumped after the chip shortage shutdown so I went to my dealership to confirm I got bumped as well. Confirmed I'm now sitting at 4/4 . They were also surprised I had a VIN and build week already.

The dealership keeps telling me I will get emails from ford with updates before they do, but I'm not. So can confirm, walk-in orders aren't going to get emails aside from the order confirmation. No, I didn't reserve. I rely on the Ford marketing number for information.
I know people that have gotten emails from Ford that are/were walk-ins. If anything it just another inconsistency from Ford.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. I placed my order with Chapman Ford in NJ on 1/24/22, $1,500 below MSRP and around $400 docs. I'm in no hurry, my 2012 Wrangler only has 36k miles so will last until the Bronco arrives (looking at the 2.7 problems, will likely outlive the Bronco)🤣🤣
Hopefully the Bronco arrives with good weather and I can take the wife to Hershey and Lancaster up there.
Your 2.7 will probably break in your trip to Hershey...

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally 3/21 - moved here as well.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumped from 3/21 to 4/04 myself. Hope it's the last one but deep down, I know better.

2022 Badlands
Carbonized Gray
SAS
Lux
Soft Top
No Trailer
MGV
Well...I went from 1/14/22 blend date with a 1/31/22 EDD to 2/10, then jumped to 5/1. Good luck

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well...I went from 1/14/22 blend date with a 1/31/22 EDD to 2/10, then jumped to 5/1. Good luck
What is your build? I’ve seen some people getting bumped only 2 weeks and other 6-8 weeks. Curious what is causing the longer bump.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was bumped from 3/28 to 4/4. I'm hoping this will be my last bump in the schedule.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your build? I’ve seen some people getting bumped only 2 weeks and other 6-8 weeks. Curious what is causing the longer bump.
I think tow pkg is my hold up.
WT,CO,CLOTH,HIGH PKG,SOFT TOP
Sponsored