First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You launch what is going to be a wildly anticipated model. New model, not an upgrade / reworked model with stockpiles of parts in warehouses.
  • Pandemic hits
  • Manufacturers shut down
  • Material shortages
  • Supply chain issues
  • people not returning to work (...and the wrong people who ARE returning to work)
  • Inflation (ouch)
  • $5.50 diesel (glad I sold my Super Duty)
  • Carrier shortages (see employees, diesel and material shortages)
Not the best time to be anxious to get much of anything. Had an M4 on order... same scenario with slightly better communication. I'm waiting that out to see what happens. Heck, even my new Honda mower is delayed (but my grass is still growing).

#CultureofNow
I don’t think it’s the Culture of Now- it’s that the incentives from @Ford Motor Company aren’t to make customers happy, it’s that they want to show the most produced vehicles to investors. Take out the paper loss because of Rivian dropping in value, Ford has consistently shown that in this environment where demand exceeds supply, they know they can screw over their customers because there are limited options.

If @Ford Motor Company cared about their customers, they would have made the process that there would be a focus on completing cars that lack one or two parts rather than moving on and seeming to have no desire to complete the cars of those who are waiting before moving on. They have shown they’d rather complete 40-60% of the cars each week, park the rest, and then show higher completion numbers rather than lowering those numbers and reducing the parked inventory.

I put my deposit in for the Bronco in 2020, ordered the first day in March 21, reordered in October 21, have had my build date pushed back 3 times, and now have a car sitting somewhere on a chip hold. If you ordered a lawn mower when I ordered my bronco, and haven’t cut your lawn since then (but your neighbor who ordered the same mower last July already got his), the town wouldn’t take pity on you because you haven’t mowed your lawn, you’d be getting fined every day. I don’t see why @Ford Motor Company should get a pass for their lack of a cohesive plan to get people what they ordered and to work on communicating better. Back when the industry was about to go under 13 years ago, the makers and suppliers had no qualms about asking for government assistance or private debt restructuring to keep solvent. It’s amazing that now that the times are good they can just leave those same people who indirectly bailed them out on the sideline.
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some positive news from compulsively checking the tracking pages:
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 826CFA13-270F-421A-9FEE-EA8CDE5EBB48

No dealership notification yet, but I know not everyone else gets up at 5am :)

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've found that you can just type it out, but it has a weird shorthand. You have to follow the letter on your numberpad by what position it is on the numberpad key. For instance, my first letter is U, and on the numberpad it reads T U V, so it's in the second position, so I press 8 followed by a 2, then repeat for the remaining letters. I've pretty much memorized the order now. UCRY: U=82, C=23, R=73, Y=93. Wait for it to accept those, then you can type the remaining number part.
Sonofabitch, so that's how that works. Well, at least my wife got quality entertainment with me coming up with new ways to enunciate "TTGX"

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reservation Date - 7/01/2021
Blend date 4/8
In Production 4/12
Mods Popped 4/13
Built 4/18
Shipped Email on 4/22
CSX rail delivered to my city's railyard (FL) - 5/3/2022
Pizza tracker updated to delivered in final preparation 5/5
So exciting! We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your new Bronco. :)

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So exciting! We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your new Bronco. :)
I love how I never see anyone from Ford come on here and address all the upset people from the extremely crappy logistical issues. Such as waiting on shipping for a month when the vehicles are fully built.

Perfect opportunity to explain yourselves. But again total disregard for your customers.

Sponsored

Ultralisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I get that. But they were telling me it was still in production on hold. So, it was in their possession, not shipping. And still they told me to see if the dealer had more info. Second time they did that.
I see.

22-OBX-Lux

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano, 2017 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is light! Hang in there folks. I know it sucks but hoping you all receive your Bronco's soon. Picked up mine yesterday and I am in love. Went straight to @Discount Tire and put on Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 275/70/18. Next is Fog Lights, light bar, PPF on high risk sections, tint and powder coating the wheels black.

Details: OBX, LUX, Mod Bumper, MIC, 2.7L, 4x4A, 4.27 Gears, Aux Switches

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Bronco

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, Ford popped in our build week again to see someone get delivered. It's like the groundhog seeing it's shadow...Doesn't that mean 6 more weeks of stuck in production?

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No new info for me. Wait until this date passes and maybe get a brand new one!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1651760744913

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is light! Hang in there folks. I know it sucks but hoping you all receive your Bronco's soon. Picked up mine yesterday and I am in love. Went straight to @Discount Tire and put on Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 275/70/18. Next is Fog Lights, light bar, PPF on high risk sections, tint and powder coating the wheels black.

Details: OBX, LUX, Mod Bumper, MIC, 2.7L, 4x4A, 4.27 Gears, Aux Switches

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1651760744913
Awesome!

Sponsored

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love how I never see anyone from Ford come on here and address all the upset people from the extremely crappy logistical issues. Such as waiting on shipping for a month when the vehicles are fully built.

Perfect opportunity to explain yourselves. But again total disregard for your customers.
They were hoping when they saw me tag them in this thread it was a positive thing. When it wasn’t, they found the first positive post and replied to that.

The PR team for Ford is likely getting as much information internally as we are externally.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WS date means absolutely nothing to us. You can click on a WS from any Ford car that has been on a lot for awhile now and it’ll generate a new date. Sorry guys.

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got off chat again. They used to tell me it was “convoy delay” but now they can’t (won’t) give me a reason for delay. They did give me the Bronco Support number 1-800-334-4375. Has anyone used that before?

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reservation Date - 7/01/2021
Blend date 4/8
In Production 4/12
Mods Popped 4/13
Built 4/18
Shipped Email on 4/22
CSX rail delivered to my city's railyard (FL) - 5/3/2022
Pizza tracker updated to delivered in final preparation 5/5
Dealer called! It's officially in! Now must wait until Monday to pick it up after they install new wheels and tires.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been updating the date at the bottom daily this week, but no change anywhere else. Still stuck In Production.
I'm still in production but I knew I would be. They said est out of production 5/7.
Sponsored