Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in the Atlanta area we got 2.08% from Delta Community Credit Union
That's great news, I'll have to check with them too. My dealer has some preferred CU they recommend trying so I'll ask if they are one of them.

I'm waiting on running any apps until I get confirmation my truck is on a train leaving Michigan lol

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love seeing all the built emails for some of our most active 4/4 week folks who were unlucky and forced to wait this long! Taking my baby to Big Bear Lake for the 4th weekend.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA just got bumped again to 7/11. This is my 3rd ETA since going into "Awaiting Shipping" and my 9th different ETA overall. Built 6/10. I've called the dealer and the marketing line and no one knows why it hasn't shipped. Clown show.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My ETA just got bumped again to 7/11. This is my 3rd ETA since going into "Awaiting Shipping" and my 9th different ETA overall. Built 6/10. I've called the dealer and the marketing line and no one knows why it hasn't shipped. Clown show.
Can you ask to go to logistics? That's what I am going to do when my 2nd ETA expires Sunday. I was told awhile ago by someone on the marketing line that if you get 3+ shipped ETAs your case can go to the logistics team. I'm not sure they even exist though... because it's the bronco sh*tsh*w.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing I'll be in the same boat when I check tomorrow since I'm also in Indiana.
Guess this is what happens when you lose the contract with your major transporter.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning all. Impatiently waiting to move to shipped status!

Has anyone's status changed during the day, or are they basically overnight updates?

Sponsored

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you ask to go to logistics? That's what I am going to do when my 2nd ETA expires Sunday. I was told awhile ago by someone on the marketing line that if you get 3+ shipped ETAs your case can go to the logistics team. I'm not sure they even exist though... because it's the bronco sh*tsh*w.
Called Ford Marketing this morning. Spoke to two different people and neither could connect me to logistics. I was told, "Your best bet on knowing when you're going to receive your Bronco is to wait until you're notified that it has shipped." Hello Captain Obvious! The only information they could provide as to why it hasn't shipped is that, "there is a carrier shortage." No one has any idea when its going to ship. So my $63K vehicle has been sitting outside since 4/4 and will continue to do so until who knows when. Could be tomorrow...could be November. The Ford shit shows continues.

Last edited:

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone's status changed during the day, or are they basically overnight updates?
Same!!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my ship email at 5:51am on the 30th.