Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you for a fact.

Buying stuff for my Bronco because I was waiting for it to arrive before I committed more $. Then waiting for that stuff to arrive and planning what I’m going to do next after I put that stuff on. Namely the archetype magnum steps because everyone complains about having to step up to get in. They also complained about having to stoop to get into my mini.

onxoff road shows no trails in Ohio. So looking for trips outside the state. Contemplating Bronco OffRodeo now that they have autumn dates.

washed and waxed after 14 days of heat no rain. Since then, 3 straight days of rain.

installed rear panel molle. Canvasback covers in back for dogs. Hitch. Hitch mounted back rack. Garage wall faux mount for said bike rack. Bimini top. Practiced taking top off and putting on. Looking for a place for my “Manual Gearbox Preservation Society” sticker. Figuring out all the buttons and switches.

Obsessing over hearing “clink clink” against the doors since they reblacktopped my alley after7 years of potholes. And they did it while I was at the dealership! So lost my local obstacle course for loose pea gravel.

finally, checking to see how all of you are faring. :)
Doing alright.. just waiting for our moment of glory.. first sight.. first drive… first wash.. damn.. I really want mine.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disappointing that even during plant shutdown the number of vehicles awaiting shipment continues to climb. Up to 647 now. Was around 630 to start the day. That basically says they're finishing up the holds one at a time but nothing is shipping...at least not via convoy.
Pretty much….

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with everyone checking multiple tracking sites several times/day for months, calling and chatting with customer service, and checking this board...what's everyone going to do with the extra time in their day once their Bronco arrives? :D
DRIVE MY BRONCO!!!!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to Tracey Cagle at Fayetteville Ford. She’s been great to work with. She gave me the rail car # and my Bronco will be in Lawrenceville Ga this Friday according to CSX Roughly an hour from dealership. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.
If only the yard wasn't tucked back so far, that's only 10 minutes from me. Hoping when mine gets therey dealer let's us go drive and get it instead of waiting for delivery lol

Sponsored

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My OrderTrack information for the Rail is also empty. Luckily chat was at least able to provide me with that.

Our Bronco rail car last checked in at Birmingham, AL around midnight last night. Feeling like it should be here by the end of the week.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sent a friend my Baby Pic and he asked what I was going to name it. I said I am only calling it Bronc. He said I should name it Pepe and sent me this:

:ROFLMAO:

D Montgomery

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition. 2021Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with everyone checking multiple tracking sites several times/day for months, calling and chatting with customer service, and checking this board...what's everyone going to do with the extra time in their day once their Bronco arrives? :D
I’m thinking my 2nd Bronco ordered will be pushed to 2023. I hope that build week group is as good as this one 😊

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have to imagine that the next move for me is the Bronco gets moved to some area where it can be shipped from. With my pending activation in Fordpass, I can probably just wait for that to get accepted/denied, and have some small level of expectation that the Bronco is being moved for shipping. That said, I guess I can stop refreshing Ordertrack and just wait until an alert pops up on my phone. Or just wait until it shows up at the dealer in either 3 days or 3 months.

But what's the fun in that? F5, F5, F5 (or command R, command R, command R)

Last edited:

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford is updating/adding features to their system like the automated ETA update emails, they should also consider rephrasing this section on their tracker. Lol
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1657151637607

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m still getting this even though I’m “ built “

0162FBA8-657F-4D45-96A7-44928DF40393.jpeg

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got Baby pic. I think I read somewhere that they sometimes send it even after delivery.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still getting this even though I’m “ built “

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 0162FBA8-657F-4D45-96A7-44928DF40393
It depends on who moves it off the line. If they accept it or not.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got Baby pic. I think I read somewhere that they sometimes send it even after delivery.
They’re only for reservation holders. Regular orders (like mine, no reservation ) do not get a baby pic.
Sponsored