đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine landed at the final railyard yesterday - Big Lift, Littleton’s CO. Made it to the final boss.

I’ve gotta figure out if I’m gonna trade my Jeep in or sell it outright later, the main factor being the dealer’s offer for it, which is why I haven’t made a decision. Obvious concern is getting low-balled.

Anybody else trade a ride in and get KBB trade-in value or better?
Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Danny's Bronco
I’ll have to try the hard seltzer strawberry guava in the bottle. Didn’t know that existed.
Have some friends up from Emory,TX this weekend. Making fun of me because I have no car. Snapped this pic for you while we had a couple strawberry guava and some new super amazing SunnyD seltzers. I'm not much of a drinker, but next time (probably tonight) I am going to try and mix the mineral water with some Tito's and a lime. Never thought of mixing that Topo Chico water in a drink. I'll need something to drown out all their teasing that I should just go buy a Dodge Dually Diesel cause all men like and drive DDD's.

Does topo chico really mean little mole?

Look for these! They are super hard to find here, but worth the search IMO!

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 18715632-7EA7-4F7F-80C4-3AE461BF1009_1_102_o

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine landed at the final railyard yesterday - Big Lift, Littleton’s CO. Made it to the final boss.

I’ve gotta figure out if I’m gonna trade my Jeep in or sell it outright later, the main factor being the dealer’s offer for it, which is why I haven’t made a decision. Obvious concern is getting low-balled.

Anybody else trade a ride in and get KBB trade-in value or better?
I priced out my Jeep trade in yesterday and even the dealer was wowed. $1500 over highest KBB estimate. 2016 Wrangler Sport that we bought new for $35k and he’s giving me $22k. No mods on it except some XD wheels.

Eromak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW GTI, 20 BMW X2 M35i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my 23 Wildtrak this past Friday evening. I was home and had the roof off within 45 minutes of leaving the dealership. I must admit, I LOVE IT!

My dealer was anything but accommodating when it came to pricing terms or support in general. Initially the sales team said the best they would do was current MSRP minus my $2925 private offer. I ended up about $1500 more than my original order placed July, 21; which was $7385 less than current MSRP. Without ranting for 20 minutes about their lack of communication throughout the process, their sheisty tactics, and aggressive approach; I will just say I won't be going back to them for service and support in the future. Very disappointing! They may have squeezed an extra $1000 to $1500 dollars out of me, but they won't see me again.

Ford CS had a pleasant helpful tone but in actuality provided little to no support of their program and policy. FMC CS used the "Independent Dealership" language as their easy button. Apparently customer service is not a quality Ford MC or the dealership that sold my Bronco embrace.

For the most part I have been an observer of this thread. I have followed along and observed your frustrations and celebrations. Much appreciation for your shared information and opportunity to see your experiences and receive your feedback when requested.

I wish each of you the best! For those that haven't taken delivery, hold tight! You will no doubt appreciate climbing in and driving off! For those that have, I hope you are settling in nicely and enjoying them to the fullest!

I would love to see everyone's favorite tweaks so far or hear your plans for your Bronco once you get it. My first project, I want to get some rock sliders on there to protect and hide that open seam!

Thanks again
5/8/2023 Build Week Group

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group Bronco Day 1

Last edited:

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I priced out my Jeep trade in yesterday and even the dealer was wowed. $1500 over highest KBB estimate. 2016 Wrangler Sport that we bought new for $35k and he’s giving me $22k. No mods on it except some XD wheels.
Wow! How many miles on your 2016? What was the Private Party Value on your Wrangler?

Dealer low-balled me on initial trade offer: $16,500 for a 2014 JK Sport, clean, one owner, 62k miles, manual transmission.

Even CarMax offered $17,600 to buy it. I walked outta the dealership to come home and crunch numbers again. I’ll probably end up selling the JK myself after Bronco purchase.

How did you fare with price protection?

Last edited:

Uncle Bob

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group Bronco Day 1

Signing day finally arrived. Instantly fell in love! The black lug nuts and white bug deflector turned out nice.

Hoping everyone gets their rig soon. It’s been a long wait.
Is that an Aeroskin II trail armor hood deflector that was sprayed Oxford White? Great look!

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just contacted the dealership as I see no update for shipping as it has been sitting for over a month. The latest update from Ford is saying that because of shipment constraints that has been causing the delays and now has been lifted. Scheduled delivery by convoy is the week of 08/08. Still no update on tracker but wasn't expecting anything. Hope this works for everyone in the 5/8 crew...

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been dealing with final numbers this past week as my Wildtrak was inbound (and arrived at the dealer today). There's soooo much confusion at Ford around private offers vs price protection and you can get completely different answers depending on who you talk to, even folks at corporate. It's a mess. I started a poll to help us figure out the common/likely outcomes.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...price-protection-survey-2023my-broncos.78753/

Squatchinrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco showed up at the dealer last week. I went by to check her out. It showed up that morning. Had the seat belt clips. Bronco is still at the dealer. Like previous post, the price protection with Ford is a mess. Dealer has been in contact with For and has two claims filed. They aren’t getting any answer out of Ford. Ford has told them they are still trying figure it out. Literally just got off the phone with the salesman. We were supposed to pick it up the last 3 nights. They have it parked in back marked sold. So at least I trust it’s not being driven. This whole process has been a joke from Ford. How hard is it to show what price protection/private offer I qualify for.

IMG_0163.jpeg
Sponsored