Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I totally get the anticipation of waiting for the shipped email. I received my shipped email on 9/5, and since that date, my railcar has made it to.... wait for it... Wayne, Michigan. Just a reminder (talking to myself as well), there is a need for patience. Getting the built and shipped emails doesn't guarantee a quicker delivery.

Maybe, I should check the rail tracker one more time, just to see if the rail car has left yet...
Sponsored

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Convoy company did say that they wait for multiple vehicles in the same area or route before they pick up and dispatch.
At this point, are you only able to go off updates from the Convoy?

Is your tracker even flagged as built yet?

Attac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Order Confirmed
    2/2/2021
  • In Production
    9/2/2021
  • Built
    9/2/2021
  • Shipped
    Est. 01 days
  • Delivery
    Est.9/23/2021

Thought is was odd on my pizza tracker reads "Shipped Est. 01 Days" Does anyone else have 01 days?
yea. Mine says same. 1 day. Coming to fla. maybe the southern train leaves tomorrow.

sjreinert

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What phone number did you call?
The Convoy company did say that they wait for multiple vehicles in the same area or route before they pick up and dispatch.
Did you call this number @ JCT PALS 1-800-890-1090 to check on your status? Mine went from pending to dispatched as well earlier today

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just have to be patient I guess (really hard for me). I just want to get it before the weather gets too cold for driving around with the top down. The weather right now is perfect.
Oh I understand completely!
I've always had a patience problem!
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 5.05.30 PM

What phone number did you call?
Just messaged you

Last edited:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yea. Mine says same. 1 day. Coming to fla. maybe the southern train leaves tomorrow.
They are Awaiting Shipping and Released, so I hope that is the case.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From my dealer-

The Broncos could easily be impacted by the chip shortage too. It's really killing the manufacturers. (And us.) We have all sorts of vehicles getting held up because of lack of parts availability. Transport is terrible too. Apparently there is a massive shortage of rail cars so even the vehicles that are getting fully produced have to wait a while for a ride. So, hope for the best but realize that it could still need some time to work its way out here.
Ford had previously indicated (and I do not recall where I saw it) that they had sequestered all the chips for Broncos and that there would be no shortage for Broncos based on chips. They did not extend that promise to roofs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I totally get the anticipation of waiting for the shipped email. I received my shipped email on 9/5, and since that date, my railcar has made it to.... wait for it... Wayne, Michigan. Just a reminder (talking to myself as well), there is a need for patience. Getting the built and shipped emails doesn't guarantee a quicker delivery.

Maybe, I should check the rail tracker one more time, just to see if the rail car has left yet...
If it sits in the rail yard too long you will have a one-of-a-kind paint scheme

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time lurker, first time poster. Noticed that many of the Colorado folks here haven't received any shipping info yet - wanted to provide my info just in case some of those that appear stuck "in production" happen to be on the same train as mine.

In Production (Blend Date) - 9/2
Modules 9/3 (Morning)
Built Email - 9/4
Shipped Email - 9/5
Estimated Delivery 9/22 - 9/28

Coming to Colorado (south Denver area) - Groove Ford on Arapahoe

I called CSX this morning with my rail car number (TTGX974311) - looks like it's currently in Chicago.

I was at the dealer last night having my trade-in valuation. They had two Broncos - a red one out front that looked like it had just come of the truck, and an orange Badlands on the showroom floor.

Sponsored

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time lurker, first time poster. Noticed that many of the Colorado folks here haven't received any shipping info yet - wanted to provide my info just in case some of those that appear stuck "in production" happen to be on the same train as mine.

In Production (Blend Date) - 9/2
Modules 9/3 (Morning)
Built Email - 9/4
Shipped Email - 9/5
Estimated Delivery 9/22 - 9/28

Coming to Colorado (south Denver area) - Groove Ford on Arapahoe

I called CSX this morning with my rail car number (TTGX974311) - looks like it's currently in Chicago.

I was at the dealer last night having my trade-in valuation. They had two Broncos - a red one out front that looked like it had just come of the truck, and an orange Badlands on the showroom floor.
I think our Bronco's are on the same rail car and going to the same place! Here's to hoping that the delivery happens sooner rather than later.

You can test drive the red 4-door but the Orange is a customer order awaiting pickup (apparently for the prince of dubai)

I've called CSX 3x today and looks like we're sitting in Chicago. Hopefully it moves soon

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think our Bronco's are on the same rail car and going to the same place! Here's to hoping that the delivery happens sooner rather than later.

You can test drive the red 4-door but the Orange is a customer order awaiting pickup (apparently for the prince of dubai)

I've called CSX 3x today and looks like we're sitting in Chicago. Hopefully it moves soon
Nice! Hopefully we'll be there picking up keys at the same time! I'm crossing my fingers for next week - I have to be in Portland for work the following week.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is BS! Why am I being left out :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group BS.JPG