Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be a really bad sign for all hard top buyers if they build more FEs without MIC 2.0 tops ready yet. Seems like a desperation thing they would only do if they were worried about not being able to get through the rest of the FEs in MY21 if they wait for good tops.

As bad as things are, we haven't quite reached that level of alarm so far.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a window sticker and blend of 9/8 for a 4dr Hard Top. I honestly gave up on getting it until Nov/Dec due to the top.
Hi there. Are you a non-FE with a MIC by any chance?

If so you may be the first person I can find that will tell the tale if the MIC v2.0 is available or not.

If you get a "Built" status this week we will know it is a MIC v2.0, if you are still showing "In-Production" by the weekend you most likely are parked at Dirt Mountain (this is assuming the Pizza Tracker actually works).

If you have any questions on how to track your build/modules/etc. feel free to pop by the "06/30 build thread" and give myself, @Papa Smurf or @Rlack75 a shout and we'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If so you may be the first person I can find that will tell the tale if the MIC v2.0 is available or not.

If you get a "Built" status this week we will know it is a MIC v2.0, if you are still showing "In-Production" by the weekend you most likely are parked at Dirt Mountain (this is assuming the Pizza Tracker actually works).

If you have any questions on how to track your build/modules/etc. feel free to pop by the "06/30 build thread" and give myself, @Papa Smurf or @Rlack75 a shout and we'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers.
There are a few of us. MIC 4 Door with blend dates of thursday or friday. have not seen earlier yet, personally. I will confirm or deny friday, im 9/9

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the pizza tracker? Is that the Ford website tracker?

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cheers.
Non-FE, I got a Badlands. I had the option to get either FEs when I reserved but then I can't get a 7 speed and I consider this to be the last great hoorah of the manual.

As said in this thread there are several non-FE 4dr builds with window stickers. I might have even seen someone with a 9/7 build. I guess we'll find out this week, then after that if they ship.

Someone is clearly salty AF with all the 🤮

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non-FE, I got a Badlands. I had the option to get either FEs when I reserved but then I can't get a 7 speed and I consider this to be the last great hoorah of the manual.

As said in this thread there are several non-FE 4dr builds with window stickers. I might have even seen someone with a 9/7 build. I guess we'll find out this week, then after that if they ship.

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 5m3wau

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh snap, you just refreshed my memory that there is indeed a 09/07 non-FE MIC scheduled for tomorrow!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-run-arounders-mic-vin-no-date.22539/post-818468

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today's the easy day, my sticker shows mine as 245/888 today, the tough parts going to be the next couple of days waiting to see if it shows shipped or just stuck in produced status and headed for dirt mountain.

Gonna be stressful, and that's on a softtop where I figure favorable odds of shipping, those with a hardtop build for this week, who knows what's coming, I'd bet on them getting held, possibly not dirt mountain held, but if built with the new and improved top, I still look for them to get held for quality inspections, just hopefully not for very long.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today's the easy day, my sticker shows mine as 245/888 today, the tough parts going to be the next couple of days waiting to see if it shows shipped or just stuck in produced status and headed for dirt mountain.

Gonna be stressful, and that's on a softtop where I figure favorable odds of shipping, those with a hardtop build for this week, who knows what's coming, I'd bet on them getting held, possibly not dirt mountain held, but if built with the new and improved top, I still look for them to get held for quality inspections, just hopefully not for very long.
245/888 may make you a Wednesday build if it is around 222 a day assuming they didn’t work yesterday.

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know an insider that can give us play by plays of the line today?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cheers.
I am an FE scheduled for Friday. I will keep everyone posted.
Sponsored