Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't get it. "In Production" since 9/8 and then nothing since. I see all this other movement and not sure why a completed truck has not been put on a truck to Ohio yet. Frustrating. I know trucking is an issue but I've seen inventory showing up at other dealerships so doesn't make sense.
I was in the same boat, 9/7 blend, 9/9 production and modules and then crickets until I finally received an email at 3:40 this morning and the tracker updated.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i got a location update i moved from blue island illinois to ihb gibson station indiana, about 9 miles in the wrong direction, i think it moved from a short term storage location to a sorting station hopefully getting ready to head west to iowa
I was moved from Blue Island to Gibson as well, but I’m heading way down south. Gibson must be another sorting facility for UP.

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who do not understand why there us such a delay, the answer may come from my experience. I was a 9/8 blend and was built om 9/9. It went to the mod shop then the body shop, released but then sent back to the body shop before final release for shipment. This internal process by Ford after being built added 20 days and I heard nothing during that time. It was then declared built and shipped. I guess there were quality control issues identified or possible damage during movements. I received a printout from the dealer with this information. Fyi only.

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was in the same boat, 9/7 blend, 9/9 production and modules and then crickets until I finally received an email at 3:40 this morning and the tracker updated.
My blend date is 1 day behind yours with pretty much the identical build also coming to Houston. Will be interesting to see how long it takes mine to update.

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who do not understand why there us such a delay, the answer may come from my experience. I was a 9/8 blend and was built om 9/9. It went to the mod shop then the body shop, released but then sent back to the body shop before final release for shipment. This internal process by Ford after being built added 20 days and I heard nothing during that time. It was then declared built and shipped. I guess there were quality control issues identified or possible damage during movements. I received a printout from the dealer with this information. Fyi only.
How did you find out the history of it's travels to the body shop and mod shop?

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you find out the history of it's travels to the body shop and mod shop?
Son in law went in Saturday to check on it. The GM at the dealership printed it out for him and told him it was currently on the train in Ohio. Son in Law was there to get a final estimation of selling price as at that point it was shipped. It was the most information I have ever received from the dealership. They seem to be a face to face kind if dealer. Not much via email!

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What sucks is I'm rail, estimated delivery window was 10/1-10/7, and thought for sure my rig would come down same time as one of the other two coming here, but it's still stuck awaiting shipment. I wish I understood why it hasn't made it up to the ramp to load yet when it's been built and released to ship since 9/17. I guess I'm just stuck in some lot behind ones set for convoy that can't move? Am two days from the end of my estimated window and am just waiting on the dreaded email telling me a new delivery window that's weeks from now. And why, when rail hasn't been delayed from what we are seeing? Am frustrated.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine arrived at the dealer yesterday. 24 hours later it's not ready for me to pick up... getting suspicious.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rail tracker says "Deliverd to customer location" in Kent, Washington. I'm assuming that it's off the train and waiting for a truck to drive it 1 hour.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rail tracker says "Deliverd to customer location" in Kent, Washington. I'm assuming that it's off the train and waiting for a truck to drive it 1 hour.
Mine landed at the dealership 48 hours after I had that status
Sponsored