VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my call , tracker didn't update but she is on the lot. Built 9/14 delivered 9/21 to Dayton Ohio. 

IMG_20210921_194258.jpg
If she just showed up with no email or tracker updates what what does tracker say now?
I am in Indy. I hope your car carrier took a turn west overnight!
Sponsored

Bblake12

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2021 Black Diamond Bronco, 2012 LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If she just showed up with no email or tracker updates what what does tracker say now?
I am in Indy. I hope your car carrier took a turn west overnight!
I got the email this AM 9/22 that it had shipped. My dealer had emailed me about 1:30pm that he got an email 9/21 that it had shipped that was how I knew. I then went to the truck freight tracker and put the VIN in and I knew it was on the way. My dealer then called at 6pm and said it had arrived so I went over (it's like 5 minutes away) and it was on the truck being unloaded. So watch the truck tracker with your VIN.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got the email this AM 9/22 that it had shipped. My dealer had emailed me about 1:30pm that he got an email 9/21 that it had shipped that was how I knew. I then went to the truck freight tracker and put the VIN in and I knew it was on the way. My dealer then called at 6pm and said it had arrived so I went over (it's like 5 minutes away) and it was on the truck being unloaded. So watch the truck tracker with your VIN.
That is quick shipping to Home Arizona. Congrats. :)

Sponsored

nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting for my Built email 4dr FE. Window sticker date updated to 9/22 now at the bottom, but I don't notice any change. Dealer said it shows produced on their end, but still at plant.

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroncoAW @j_marinelli are you guys convoy? it looks like a lot of the train guys are scheduled and the convoy boys are just showing up (without referencing that spreadsheet)
I am convoy, my dealership is 15-20 minute drive from MAP. Just drove past my dealership they have two Broncos on the lot but none are mine

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still "in-Production." Still no "built" email yet. Shipping by convoy to Tennessee.

Outer Banks 2.7L, Lux, Soft top, Shadow Black, Tow
Reservation: 07/14/2020
Order: 01/22/2021
Blend: 09/09
Production: 871/893
"In-Production": 9/14/2021
Built Email: No

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632313123739

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting for my Built email 4dr FE. Window sticker date updated to 9/22 now at the bottom, but I don't notice any change. Dealer said it shows produced on their end, but still at plant.
Refresh my memory, what's the relevancy (if any) of the window sticker date changing? Mine was 9/14 until I just checked this AM and now like yours, it's 9/22. What's that mean?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have Modules?

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still "in-Production." Still no "built" email yet. Shipping by convoy to Tennessee.

Outer Banks 2.7L, Lux, Soft top, Shadow Black, Tow
Reservation: 07/14/2020
Order: 01/22/2021
Blend: 09/09
Production: 871/893
"In-Production": 9/14/2021
Built Email: No

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632313123739
Well your tracker is at least showing build & shipped. Below is mine.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632313388278

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Refresh my memory, what's the relevancy (if any) of the window sticker date changing? Mine was 9/14 until I just checked this AM and now like yours, it's 9/22. What's that mean?
The date in the bottom margin changes weekly (Tuesdays for me). Pretty sure it's just showing that the sticker is up to date as of that date, even if nothing has changed. Just showing you when it was last updated, and that they would have made changes if there were any.

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I don't understand is that palsapp truck freight tracker now shows NULL for my vin. The record is there, but the destination is now null (empty). My Dealer Name was populated as of a couple of days ago and now it is missing. I was HOPING that this phenomenon might happen if it already shipped, or if a different carrier is being used. Or perhaps there was a catastrophic accident and my bronco was destroyed. I don't know what is going on. Est Delivery date in ford tracker is still 9/26...I guess I have to wait. Kudos to the patience of the Dirt Mountain gang. The past week has been brutal.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well for what its worth this is the up to date tracking status:
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632316205441

And my brother who works at the dealer just sent me this:

Not sure why the timing is so off, but i'll take it in this case!
Sponsored

Attachments