Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a bit steep. Amp research power steps run about $1500 a set
i like the looks of the amp research ones better but if you can bounce the rse ones off boulders and theyll be fine the amps would be wrecked
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is a bit steep. Amp research power steps run about $1500 a set
Good to know. I don't think I'm in the market for these anyway. They're fancy and all that, but I'm fine with the running boards that came on my OBX.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i like the looks of the amp research ones better but if you can bounce the rse ones off boulders and theyll be fine the amps would be wrecked
Good point. These are rock rails and running boards in one. If you need both, may be worth the upcharge.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What......you didn't wear a Bronco hoodie at deliveryo_O
Hah! Yeah, even I wore my Bronco golf shirt when I picked mine up! Of course my dealer (my cousin) sent the shirt to me when I ordered the rig, so I had to be wearing it when I picked it up! ;)

Sponsored

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just got an update from the good folks at granger should be here any day maybe today
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group status.PNG

Last edited:

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just got an update from the good folks at granger should be here any day maybe today im kind of confused how it says shipped but the time reads almost 10pm tonight maybe its scheduled for tonight?
I think that is showing it was picked up ~10pm last night.

What is your delivery window? Looks like mine has been exactly 1 day behind yours the whole trip.

I will say its strange to me the tracking chart stops at Bluisland, mine did too. But by calling the 800 number way too many times a day I have dates\times that it went through Kansas City, Walden MO, Oreapilis NE and finally Omaha.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked the Bronco up this afternoon and they had already done the paint protection on the entire car which I thought was going to be done later so that was a nice surprise. Drove it to work and as soon as I hinted that I got it, an entire section of my office got up and went outside 😂 The looks while driving around are funny, even Jeep bois about broke necks looking at it and had me dying. Oh, also there was a Big Bend version of mine parked next to me when I picked it up that I didn’t notice last night.

So anyways, it’s parked in the driveway finally! But all day I’ve felt like it’s a pretty big vehicle until I put it next to my husband’s tank of an F250 and it looks so tiny!! Might need to reconsider lifting it so I can even this out 🙂 Anyone adding running boards to theirs and have some good recommendations on some that tuck up under and come down only when needed?

8506ADED-B2F2-4AF0-8E00-9834E2CDAAEE.jpeg

9EBD029D-DEC7-4407-B7F9-5CE2B7EFF5BD.jpeg

ABBD7250-4163-42A2-982D-4F9BF52DE072.jpeg

43FD6B4C-D43E-49E8-B3A1-E38F24252362.jpeg
That's so cool! How was Cavalier on price? Any attempt to add ADM?

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok all. The past few months have been amazing in many ways. My wife just picked the new beast up from Hoffpauir Ford in Lampasas and is heading back home. Kudos to the dealer (never a mention of ADM to the original order folks). All is good. Wishing you all good fortune on your orders and deliveries. Heading over to the Central Texas group from here.

7/14 res 1/25 order 9/8 blend 9/9 built 9/20 delivery BB AMB 4dr squatch loaded. Swapped to soft top early

See you down the road!

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that is showing it was picked up ~10pm last night.

What is your delivery window? Looks like mine has been exactly 1 day behind yours the whole trip.

I will say its strange to me the tracking chart stops at Bluisland, mine did too. But by calling the 800 number way too many times a day I have dates\times that it went through Kansas City, Walden MO, Oreapilis NE and finally Omaha.
ya i re edited i noticed that after i posed i could have sworn it said the 21st
window is 18-24
same here with the tracking i saw mine pass through multiple towns in illinois on the way to kansas city then on up to omaha it arrived there on the 8th and was unloaded on the 13th

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
window is 18-24
same here with the tracking i saw mine pass through multiple towns in illinois on the way to kansas city then on up to omaha it arrived there on the 8th and was unloaded on the 13th
Mine arrived on the 10th but wasn't unloaded until the 19th. I reached out to Yada, and they are saying delivery to Granger on the 29th :oops:. What a difference a day or two makes.

My window is 19-25, so I guess that's not going to happen.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got the call from granger a couple hours ago its been delivered they just need to prep it and inspect it, i got payment all lined up going to pick up on saturday if everything goes according to plan

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco shipped 26 days ago....just got bumped another 4 days...uggggghhhhh now eta is the 26th. 3rd bump since it shipped.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

window is 18-24
What IL towns?

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My bronco shipped 26 days ago....just got bumped another 4 days...uggggghhhhh now eta is the 26th. 3rd bump since it shipped.
At this point, I'd kinda prefer being bumped? Mine was supposed to be delivered between the 10th and the 16th. Tracker STILL says it'll be delivered between the 10th and the 16th.

All my dealer says is "any day now".

:(
Sponsored