First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2 door Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve checked with UP several times over the last couple of days and the automated system is not providing any locations just the most recent departure date (which is usually the previous or same day that I am calling) and an ETA of 2/17 (again, no destination location).
According to VinView my Bronco is still in Illinois with an ETA in Los Angeles of 2/23.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another datapoint for the west coast deliveries. Mine is at the railyard in Portland. Just waiting for delivery to the dealer now.

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been at the final railyard since Sunday. No news on trucking to the dealer. Ford chat says call dealer, dealer says, we have no way of knowing when it will get here. I know Mira Loma rail yard is only about an hour from my dealer. Anyone know how long it takes to load on a truck? Do they wait until the have a full truck for that dealer?
Well mine was offloaded from the train last Thursday and as of yesterday it's still sitting there. I'm really trying not to hit the refresh on the United Road tracker as it's just getting frustrating. The rail yard is 25 miles from the dealer and I'm right between both.

Just from reading on here I'm thinking most sit at the rail yard for at least a day or two and most are delivered within about 2 weeks.

Hobie

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EB, 2021 White Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had an initial delivery range of feb 8th to 17th. Talked to dealer today and its showing Feb 20 now. The goal post keeps moving but hopefully we're at games end.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Notice just sent to all U.S. Ford and Lincoln dealers:

Subject: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advanced Notice - Safety Recall 23S06
Certain 2022-2023 Model Year Bronco, Explorer, F-150 Mustang and 2023 Aviator Vehicles Equipped With 10 Speed Automatic Transmission​
Bronco build dates affected: 11/14/22 - 01/12/23
Reason for this Safety Recall:
In some of the affected vehicles, the transmission may contain a loose (extra) bolt introduced during the transmission assembly process quality review. A loose bolt inside the transmission could prevent the transmission from achieving park by blocking the park pawl from engaging the park gear, although the gear shifter position may indicate that the vehicle has been shifted to "PARK." Loss of the ability to secure the park pawl could result in unintended vehicle movement, increasing the risk of a crash or injury.​
Service Action:
DO NOT DEMONSTRATE OR DELIVER any new-in stock vehicles involved in this safety recall.​

C333C2B9-1927-463B-B558-72E301BD8B59.jpeg
Our Build week dodged another set back! o_O

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our Build week dodged another set back! o_O
just got done reading that thread and was going to say the same thing. please don't find in in our build, please don't find it in our build.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just from reading on here I'm thinking most sit at the rail yard for at least a day or two and most are delivered within about 2 weeks.
ours made it from the final rail yard to dealerships in a couple of days. but there are also about 6 billion people in SE FL so they might have more truckers than other places. it does seem like the deliveries to y'all in the mountain and pacific time zones are seeing slower deliveries. :(

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just got done reading that thread and was going to say the same thing. please don't find in in our build, please don't find it in our build.
I’m wondering how will they address that after the vehicles shipped. Mine was built 1/10 shipped 2/3 en route as we speak

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With yours late in the recall window, they might've already checked it at the factory. Maybe that's what delayed the shipping
How will i know? When the dealer gets it i guess I’ll mention it they’re supposed to look it over a day or two before i pick it up.

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We took delivery tonight!

Dealer called and we were there in a flash. Delivered just as asked… dirty unwashed and unprocessed. Detailing this weekend and off for ppf on Monday.

First Bronco Raptor through our dealership.

945 days from our initial order to delivery!
Wildtrack -> Braptor

It was worth the wait. My wife and I couldn’t be more pleased.

Thanks to all who contribute on this forum. The information, experiences and support has been very helpful.

5C2CC315-95B3-4EB0-B3A1-CC6F3B52EB18.jpeg

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ITS HERE

F3289E58-9E35-4A97-9289-C35D4140C0EC.jpeg

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great @mihirsay Mine is in also - have appointment to pick it up at 5pm today!

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats guys!!!
Sponsored