First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've gone from 02/14 to 02/21 to 02/28. Hoping this one sticks (or even gets bumped back to one of the earlier dates).
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer tells me my Wildtrak is scheduled for 2/28 . . . 4 door / Black / Leather / Lux / Floor Liners / Hitch / Side Steps / Key code / Hard Top / Bimini / HD Bumper / RR Tonneau / Cargo Protector / Storage Bags . . . Hour two order FINALLY have build date and VIN . . . but no update of the website.

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like several others, I got moved from 2/21 to 2/28 (and will probably be moved again over the next few weeks). Entered my data on the spreadsheet: 2-door, 2.7L, Area 51, Big Bend to be delivered in Denver, CO. No email but got my VIN by calling Ford customer service.

J_liz86

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid Energi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like several others, I got moved from 2/21 to 2/28 (and will probably be moved again over the next few weeks). Entered my data on the spreadsheet: 2-door, 2.7L, Area 51, Big Bend to be delivered in Denver, CO. No email but got my VIN by calling Ford customer service.
Just got my first ever email with build week 2/28. So Iā€™m sure the actual build week is March or April sometime lol. Iā€™m just happy to get a production email at this point.

OBX, 4 door, 2.7, MIC, Tow, Sasquatch, Lux

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just called Ford. Had a bunch of questions. 1) Get VIN 2) back door page pricing was way off ($8,000 too high) 3) How does my Roadeo credit work 4) Should I have Ford pass points.

All I got was a VIN (yay). Iā€™ll hassle the dealer again about everything else. But when I punch it in it says my prod date is tbd, opposed to the backdoor link that says 2/28. Anyone else see this?
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 0FD8B3D1-FAD4-4F5C-A68D-0068670D71B5
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 3061D527-0ACB-4E07-898B-E000B762872A

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So just called Ford. Had a bunch of questions. 1) Get VIN 2) back door page pricing was way off ($8,000 too high) 3) How does my Roadeo credit work 4) Should I have Ford pass points.

All I got was a VIN (yay). Iā€™ll hassle the dealer again about everything else. But when I punch it in it says my prod date is tbd, opposed to the backdoor link that says 2/28. Anyone else see this?
@Ourbroncolife told me that your In Production wonā€™t show until a day or so before itā€™s being built šŸ¤“

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Havenā€™t received an email, but did get a call from my Dealership last week to tell me I received a VIN and scheduled production week (2/28). Used the back door link to check and it confirms.

So as of nowā€¦ Iā€™m part of this group.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By using the backdoor link posted I see a 2/28 build date but have no email, no vin, no contact from dealer. It showed this when I checked it for the first time on 1/21 so almost a week ago. While this gives me a glimmer of hope I know how often they're pushed back and I have yet to have any actual confirmation from Ford. Just crossing my fingers...

BD with MIC, Tow, SAS and MID. 7/16 res., 2/1/21 order

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By using the backdoor link posted I see a 2/28 build date but have no email, no vin, no contact from dealer. It showed this when I checked it for the first time on 1/21 so almost a week ago. While this gives me a glimmer of hope I know how often they're pushed back and I have yet to have any actual confirmation from Ford. Just crossing my fingers...

BD with MIC, Tow, SAS and MID. 7/16 res., 2/1/21 order
Same deal here and I had to call the Bronco help line at Ford to get my VIN.

Apparently many dealers listed themselves as primary point of contacts when resubmitting 2022 orders and theyā€™re now getting the emails intended for us. At least thatā€™s what the lady at Ford told me and she said they were working on a fix but this was back in December so it seems it might not get fixed.

Sponsored

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same deal here and I had to call the Bronco help line at Ford to get my VIN.

Apparently many dealers listed themselves as primary point of contacts when resubmitting 2022 orders and theyā€™re now getting the emails intended for us. At least thatā€™s what the lady at Ford told me and she said they were working on a fix but this was back in December so it seems it might not get fixed.
Good info...My dealer is an idiot so not surprised I haven't heard anything but you'd think he'd keep us informed. Apparently they only had 15 original Bronco reservations and I know a couple have already been delivered.

I should probably know this but is there any specific reason I should call and get my VIN as opposed to just continuing to wait. Is there anything to be done with a VIN at this point?

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info...My dealer is an idiot so not surprised I haven't heard anything but you'd think he'd keep us informed. Apparently they only had 15 original Bronco reservations and I know a couple have already been delivered.

I should probably know this but is there any specific reason I should call and get my VIN as opposed to just continuing to wait. Is there anything to be done with a VIN at this point?
Your VIN is required for the ā€œpizza trackerā€ which is different than the ā€œ back door linkā€. Other than that itā€™s not needed as far as I know but it can come in handy for an insurance quote. Iā€™ve found the tracker fairly worthless and apparently it doesnā€˜t show much until youā€™re a few days out from production but then itā€™s supposed to show more detail than the back door.

Hereā€˜s a link for the tracker and the order number itā€™ll prompt you for is the four digit code from your dealer order sheet (Dora).

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your VIN is required for the ā€œpizza trackerā€ which is different than the ā€œ back door linkā€. Other than that itā€™s not needed as far as I know but it can come in handy for an insurance quote. Iā€™ve found the tracker fairly worthless and apparently it doesnā€˜t show much until youā€™re a few days out from production but then itā€™s supposed to show more detail than the back door.

Hereā€˜s a link for the tracker and the order number itā€™ll prompt you for is the four digit code from your dealer order sheet (Dora).

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=
You the man!

JakeMangan

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands
4 door
2.3 Manual
Mid package
soft top

Just got a call from my dealer that I got a 2/28 build week!

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just emailed me, saying I was bumped to this build week.
Sponsored