First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81, 83, 86, 91, 94 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford said mine was built 3 weeks ago yet status still says "in production" Talked to the dealership today and every week he has a new delivery "update". Some sooner, some later. Right now, scheduled to arrive 2nd week of April.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine updated last night as well to its on its way to the dealer! Fingers crossed good luck...hope to see you on trails or at the mall!
My pizza tracker is down as usual and ordertrack seems to be down too but hoping we’re in adjoining train cars headed home to GA!

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My pizza tracker is down as usual and ordertrack seems to be down too but hoping we’re in adjoining train cars headed home to GA!
I wonder if it's too much to ask if they can wrap them in Kevlar for transportation

Sponsored

Frittsbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hit the dealer this morning (Phoenix). Should have it in the next few days and hopefully before camping this weekend

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 509A08CE-2C53-42E5-877F-CB25AECFC271
Congrats! Crazy I’m 4 hours away and still no bronco mean while they are making it to Phoenix 🤦‍♂️

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re flying solo to GA, per the chat I’m still not shipped.
Do you have a link to where I can access the “Chat” feature? I’ve not seen anywhere to do that.

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a link to where I can access the “Chat” feature? I’ve not seen anywhere to do that.
you would want to go to your order on the status pizza tracker, then you would click the "contact us" and it should show an option for "chat" - sometimes it wont show up so you may have to clear cache, or use a different browser. Seems to work best for me on safari or edge, chrome is touchy.

Horse41

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 4DR 7SP, 2000 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Crazy I’m 4 hours away and still no bronco mean while they are making it to Phoenix 🤦‍♂️
I’m sure you probably have, but you should try the 800 number and express how frustrated you are with how the bronco delivery is going and asking to talk to their supervisors and venting on them. Not saying it worked for sure, but after the 3rd day in a row that I called, my bronco magically appeared at my dealer 2 days later on the 17th of March when it was scheduled for the 25th-2nd or something. Original estimate was Mar 8-14th. My dealer is 7-8hrs from MAP. I was really nice to all of the people at Ford but I definitely let them know what they’re doing wrong and how upset the whole process made me as a customer.

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why I keep getting this now? Any ideas?
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 3BA1D8B2-2710-40DC-88EA-784C65158862

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure why I keep getting this now? Any ideas?
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 3BA1D8B2-2710-40DC-88EA-784C65158862
Where in Texas all yours be traveling? Some in the 3/7 group are on a train to Texas already.

Frittsbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sure you probably have, but you should try the 800 number and express how frustrated you are with how the bronco delivery is going and asking to talk to their supervisors and venting on them. Not saying it worked for sure, but after the 3rd day in a row that I called, my bronco magically appeared at my dealer 2 days later on the 17th of March when it was scheduled for the 25th-2nd or something. Original estimate was Mar 8-14th. My dealer is 7-8hrs from MAP. I was really nice to all of the people at Ford but I definitely let them know what they’re doing wrong and how upset the whole process made me as a customer.
You can ask to speak to a supervisor? I have told them how frustrating it is but they don’t seem to care. I seem to always get this lady Porsche that has a bad attitude.
Sponsored