Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco has been in my city for more than 2 weeks, and today they pushed back my edd again for the third time. This is CRAZY!

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CM53119,

Mine shows nothing now too; did show ASN right after I got the email and checked all links I routinely check countless times per day, but now there's no ASN.....
Same here 😞

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 door BB in ER, had a blend date of 3/1, build date of 3/24, and is on the way to AZ. According to the BNSF call center,
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 411E5FDC-CE9D-45A6-9A42-B0B23DC8B172
it left TX early yesterday moring.
my eruption green one was built on 3/6 and still hasn't left, glad for you, but this shit is so bs, build it, let it sit, then build one and ship it, most screwed up handling of inventory ever

Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my eruption green one was built on 3/6 and still hasn't left, glad for you, but this shit is so bs, build it, let it sit, then build one and ship it, most screwed up handling of inventory ever
Totally agree. Mine was also built on 3/6 and sitting. Yet all these built after ours are being delivered. Baffling. Must be something to do with dealer allocations??

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer said 🍺 it was likely in Quality Control between Blend and Built. Which I’m cool with.
Thank you women and men at MAP!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Zach

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Totally agree. Mine was also built on 3/6 and sitting. Yet all these built after ours are being delivered. Baffling. Must be something to do with dealer allocations??
Same. Mine was built on 3/8 and has been sitting ever since, awaiting rail shipment. My dealer confirms it's not on hold. Just sitting. Estimated delivery was originally 3/25-31, now extended to 4/8-15. Production delays due to component shortages I can understand. But completed vehicles sitting in the lot awaiting shipment for nearly a month makes absolutely no sense to me.

Frittsbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. Mine was built on 3/8 and has been sitting ever since, awaiting rail shipment. My dealer confirms it's not on hold. Just sitting. Estimated delivery was originally 3/25-31, now extended to 4/8-15. Production delays due to component shortages I can understand. But completed vehicles sitting in the lot awaiting shipment for nearly a month makes absolutely no sense to me.
Mine has been sitting since 3-2 and just got the email last night that it was built! Although tracker has shown built for a month now I’m 4 hours from map still no bronco in my driveway

Sponsored

Zach

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I literally could've WALKED to Michigan and driven back my Bronco well before this.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now I need to shed some weight...anyone looking to but 2005 yukon denali?

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer said 🍺 it was likely in Quality Control between Blend and Built. Which I’m cool with.
Thank you women and men at MAP!
Don't understand this comment, everyone's gets quality control, and when it passes it is built, then some peoples sit while others ship, that what the dealer said to you to placate U? Your easy
Sponsored