First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feel your frustration! I am in Houston. Mine is still sitting in Michigan according to everything. Meanwhile 4 trainloads of Broncos have arrived at the Pearland Auto Complex. No one can even tell me why mine has not. Blended, Built, and Released 03/07 and then 03/22 a supposed plant hold…whatever that means because no one has a clue. ETA just keeps moving.
Yup. Same here. I have lost all patience. I even sold my current vehicle thinking I could trust the dates I was given by my dealer and from Ford. Now I have to rent a car until this shows up.(though I should have known waiting since July 14,2020 that nothing Ford says is true or can be trusted.I can only blame myself for this one).

The icing on the cake is looking through the 3/28 Build Week (a month after ours) thread and seeing people getting theirs already(and some complaining they still haven't gotten theirs). I know many of us 2/28 people have gotten them but I can see on our shared excel that many of us still have not.

I wish someone would be transparent on what this "plant hold" is and when it will be released so our Broncos can finally ship.

Has anyone made any progress on figuring out what the plant hold is?
Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I'm just writing it off until May.
Have you been able to get in touch with Justin(or tried)? I have sent him a few emails asking him to figure out what is going on with mine (and what I would assume to be the same with yours) and no reply. I may have to call them tomorrow or Monday.

Hoping ours ship soon.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you been able to get in touch with Justin(or tried)? I have sent him a few emails asking him to figure out what is going on with mine (and what I would assume to be the same with yours) and no reply. I may have to call them tomorrow or Monday.

Hoping ours ship soon.
It took a couple times this week. Today I just asked him if the ETA has changed because it hadn't shipped. He just responded that "it's showing awaiting shipment with an ETA of 4/21". So pretty much exactly what the backdoor tracker shows. Chat dismissed me the same way today and told me to contact the selling dealer or the Bronco team 800 number for anymore updates. Kind of felt like Ford is throwing up the middle finger, "you'll get it when you get it". So I'm checked out on it until May.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It took a couple times this week. Today I just asked him if the ETA has changed because it hadn't shipped. He just responded that "it's showing awaiting shipment with an ETA of 4/21". So pretty much exactly what the backdoor tracker shows. Chat dismissed me the same way today and told me to contact the selling dealer or the Bronco team 800 number for anymore updates. Kind of felt like Ford is throwing up the middle finger, "you'll get it when you get it". So I'm checked out on it until May.
Agreed. Ugh. I need to adopt a better mindset cause this is exhausting lol.

Idk if this makes things better or worse but I was creeping on the 12/13 build week group and there are some that had theirs built in December who still have a plant hold and no ETA. Im not sure if that should make me more angry or sit back a little lol.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed. Ugh. I need to adopt a better mindset cause this is exhausting lol.

Idk if this makes things better or worse but I was creeping on the 12/13 build week group and there are some that had theirs built in December who still have a plant hold and no ETA. Im not sure if that should make me more angry or sit back a little lol.
That's the true frustration of it all. There has not been one deadline commitment met. I really need it before June for a trip planned. But I can't count on anything. At least I have all those gifts from Ford sitting in the corner helping me hang in there. I'll go sit in my hammock next to my poster under my Bronco flag looking at my fancy Bronco calendar marking off the days until it actually arrives. Label me salty.

Sponsored

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup. Same here. I have lost all patience. I even sold my current vehicle thinking I could trust the dates I was given by my dealer and from Ford. Now I have to rent a car until this shows up.(though I should have known waiting since July 14,2020 that nothing Ford says is true or can be trusted.I can only blame myself for this one).

The icing on the cake is looking through the 3/28 Build Week (a month after ours) thread and seeing people getting theirs already(and some complaining they still haven't gotten theirs). I know many of us 2/28 people have gotten them but I can see on our shared excel that many of us still have not.

I wish someone would be transparent on what this "plant hold" is and when it will be released so our Broncos can finally ship.

I believe the plant hold and lack of communication regarding the plant hold is my biggest frustration. Similar models are leaving the plant so why is mine being held. It makes me worry something is really wrong with my vehicle, or they lost it in a sea of vehicles. I was all for waiting a couple weeks so the previous builds could have their Broncos but watching 3/14 and 3/28 build weeks receive theirs without a hold has been tough. I guess I have a different mindset. I am thinking right now the Tahoe we ordered two weeks ago for my wife might make it before my built and released Bronco.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even more frustrating, people were complaining in the 3/7 thread about missed ETAs and the Ford account popped up asking for them to DM him/her so they can look into it. No hate for 3/7 folks but really Ford?

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the plant hold and lack of communication regarding the plant hold is my biggest frustration. Similar models are leaving the plant so why is mine being held. It makes me worry something is really wrong with my vehicle, or they lost it in a sea of vehicles. I was all for waiting a couple weeks so the previous builds could have their Broncos but watching 3/14 and 3/28 build weeks receive theirs without a hold has been tough. I guess I have a different mindset. I am thinking right now the Tahoe we ordered two weeks ago for my wife might make it before my built and released Bronco.
Agreed. The lack of communication and client advocacy is really tarnishing the Ford brand. If they could communicate effectively, advocate for their clients, give the appropriate workers the information/technology they need to be effective at their jobs, and prioritize their orders in the way that is advantageous for the clients and not their bottom line I think we would be in a great place. Its not like we are asking a multi-billion dollar organization to be effective at their own business... At the end of the road I know we are all going to love our Broncos but this whole process has really spoiled my excitement or love for the Ford brand.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even more frustrating, people were complaining in the 3/7 thread about missed ETAs and the Ford account popped up asking for them to DM him/her so they can look into it. No hate for 3/7 folks but really Ford?
Haha seriously. They popped in here once to say congrats to one of the few that got theirs. Convenient.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hell I wish I had a plant hold. At least it would be some info that my build is probably waiting on a part. But for me-I’m still stuck In Production. No updates at all! @Ford Motor Company filed a CASE for me and have received no updates! Frustrated is putting it mildly!

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine’s arriving at my dealer today. The same day I get on a plane for a 10 day trip oversees……🙄
I guess I get it when I get home.
I got this picture when I landed in Belgium
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 3FDDBAAC-000A-4FB0-8C70-5AA451063884

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got this picture when I landed in Belgium
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 3FDDBAAC-000A-4FB0-8C70-5AA451063884
RedDawg,

If you ever wanted to make your Belgium trip feel like it lasted longer this will do it! I leave for vacation on the 20th of this month and though I'd love to get my WildTrak before then it might make my vacation last longer if it arrives the day I leave......
That is a fine looking unique specimen of a Bronco that you have waiting for your return.

ksmoke1089

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my Built and Shipped Email. ETA still shows 4/10 lol. Waiting to see what the updated ETA is..

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hell I wish I had a plant hold. At least it would be some info that my build is probably waiting on a part. But for me-I’m still stuck In Production. No updates at all! @Ford Motor Company filed a CASE for me and have received no updates! Frustrated is putting it mildly!
I’m right there with you! No updates what so ever from Ford. I’m still “in production.” Last communication from Ford was my build week email for 2/28. No official “in production” email, found the window sticker on my own, no built email even though I know it’s built, etc. I have chatted with Ford chat, so even though I’m still “in production“ Heather was educated enough to let me know I am on a plant hold of some sort and told me to keep track of my status on the Ford Tracker, laughable to say the least….

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m right there with you! No updates what so ever from Ford. I’m still “in production.” Last communication from Ford was my build week email for 2/28. No official “in production” email, found the window sticker on my own, no built email even though I know it’s built, etc. I have chatted with Ford chat, so even though I’m still “in production“ Heather was educated enough to let me know I am on a plant hold of some sort and told me to keep track of my status on the Ford Tracker, laughable to say the least….
It’s a joke. Build week 2/28. Blend date 3/4 built date 3/20. Nothing from Ford or dealer.
Sponsored