First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was 183 all day and now; There are currently 179 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack.
well last week showed 36 similar to mine waiting to ship, got down into the 20's early today, now I look again, and it shows 38, lol getting worse
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well last week showed 36 similar to mine waiting to ship, got down into the 20's early today, now I look again, and it shows 38, lol getting worse
yup. checked mine and went from 173 to 213 today. what a time.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine got on a train on 4/15 with an ETA of 4/15-4/21. I was able to get a rail car number and have been tracking it making progress towards me of 4hrs of travel per day. At this rate it'll take another week. But then today's ETA updated.... For the 5th time being pushed back. Seems it's going to enjoy it's time on the rails.
Screenshot_20220419-112730.png

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got on a train on 4/15 with an ETA of 4/15-4/21. I was able to get a rail car number and have been tracking it making progress towards me of 4hrs of travel per day. At this rate it'll take another week. But then today's ETA updated.... For the 5th time being pushed back. Seems it's going to enjoy it's time on the rails.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread Screenshot_20220419-112730
Been tracking mine since Friday when it left Wayne. Some days it will go 200+ miles, others 30 miles and sometimes it seems to just sit there with no movement. I wouldn’t put much stock in the Ford estimate, do you honestly think they have any clue based on what we’ve seen this far.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Been tracking mine since Friday when it left Wayne. Some days it will go 200+ miles, others 30 miles and sometimes it seems to just sit there with no movement. I wouldn’t put much stock in the Ford estimate, do you honestly think they have any clue based on what we’ve seen this far.
Absolutely not. I truly did not expect to see it before May. I'm not even mad anymore I've just come to expect the everlasting delays.

Sponsored
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked my tracker and it has changed to "shipped". Ordertrack.app also updated today to in transit. I'm in NC. Blend 3/3. Keep the faith!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you tracking yours by calling CSX or online? If online, can you send me a link? I have been calling CSX's automated line every morning. Mine was in Gibson Indiana this morning.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you tracking yours by calling CSX or online? If online, can you send me a link? I have been calling CSX's automated line every morning. Mine was in Gibson Indiana this morning.
I’m northfolk southern, so I’m doing everything by phone. I did program in all the pauses and prompts so I don’t have to do all the inputting each time though.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's where mine was also. I've been tracking via CSX phone line. I've noticed that the best time to get updates is after 10pm EST. It's taken 4 days to get from Wayne to Gibson. The rail car has also been handed off to BNSF good the remainder of the journey to AZ. My ETA also got pushed back by 2 weeks today so we'll see what happens.

Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email from the dealer that mine is now in transit, confirmed with the tracker. It’ll probably take a while but it’s progress!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email from the dealer that mine is now in transit, confirmed with the tracker. It’ll probably take a while but it’s progress!
its movement! still nothing for me!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's where mine was also. I've been tracking via CSX phone line. I've noticed that the best time to get updates is after 10pm EST. It's taken 4 days to get from Wayne to Gibson. The rail car has also been handed off to BNSF good the remainder of the journey to AZ. My ETA also got pushed back by 2 weeks today so we'll see what happens.
Yeah, mine left Wayne on the 14th and got to Gibson last night. Looks like we're on the same train.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

8/3/2020 reservation, 3/1 blend, arrived at the dealer on 4/9. I picked her up yesterday as soon as I returned from a trip overseas.
Thanks to Jones Ford in Casa Grande!! Best car purchasing experience I’ve ever had!
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread AF2C0690-3416-4C4C-BB87-B6AE69477D5F
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread C2A20102-693A-47B0-8EF6-7FFAB07E8931

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Destination?
Sponsored