Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked her up today
37088D3A-8351-42BD-B4E0-063144083340.jpeg
Congrats! Crazy how we are in the same build week and Badlands model. You got yours delivered and I am stuck at plant with a chip hold.
Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update - mine is at the dealer getting cleaned up now. For reference, I’m in Atlanta. Left Wayne on 4/15 via Norfolk, arrived in the Lawrenceville rail yard on 4/22, delivered to my dealer in Snellville this morning.

For all those still waiting, I feel like a jerk posting this and hope you get yours soon.
Finally! Congratulations noledawg...look forward to seeing u around town....I've put on 600 + miles 1st week and loving every mile....enjoy!

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang guys! I am so sorry for those of you that are still waiting. That totally sucks...

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just noticed this comment - what happened? If I can remember your left MAP a week before mine. Talk about taking the scenic route. Wow.
It left MAP on the 15th with the original delivery window of the 23rd-29th. I knew there was no way it would get to Northern California that fast.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Halleluiah, mine is in California!!!! It left Ludlow, outside of Barstow late last night. It looks like it might even bypass LA. Just a few days now.

Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, hope you've been loving the new Bronco. :)
Hey Ford, see the post below... Badlands model just like mine. Why oh why am I STUCK in Production?? Can you private message me and at least give me an update on timing. Every time I talk with Customer chat I get a different response on what the date means. Some days it means date to move to next step in the process. Another day it means actual deliver to the dealer. Just confusing.

Sponsored

Ski1132

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2028 Expedition, BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine blended March 1. Landed by rail in Nashville on April 21 and has been sitting at the railyard parking lot for the last week. Looks like the last 10 miles is gonna take a while.. Bummer..

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, getting close now. Maybe tomorrow in El Mirage? I dont think there is a lot to stop for once it gets into AZ, maybe Flagstaff? My order tracker updated the other day to 4/28 to 5/4 .... seems about right....
Finally landed in El Mirage at 730 this morning. Now let's hope for quick convoy

Stonemonk

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Scion XB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally landed in El Mirage at 730 this morning. Now let's hope for quick convoy
Mine arrived today at El Mirage at 730am as well! Must have been on the same train! Hoping for a quick convoy to Earnhardt so I might be able to get it this weekend.
Sponsored