First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting nervous too. I have a 6/4 blend date. Shows in production on 6/7. Mods and tear tag showed up a few days later. Ford chat says done with ETA on 6/21-6/27... but ordertrack.app and ford's tracking show still in production.
Same here. Blend date 6/4. In production 6/7. Dealership told me ETA 60 days. Ford is saying ETA 7/3-7/9.
Sponsored

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Blend date 6/4. In production 6/7. Dealership told me ETA 60 days. Ford is saying ETA 7/3-7/9.
I think you meant 30 days? But yeah same exact situation here. 6/4 blend, production 6/7. Ford chat and dealer say eta for delivery to Kissimmee FL is 7/3-7/9. Cannot wait.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called CSX yesterday and the schedule was pushed a little. Mine is supposed to be in Lawrenceville tonight at 10:30. Then we'll see how long it sits at the rail yard waiting for a truck. I plan on pinging the dealer about picking it up as soon as possible, but they are telling me it's almost impossible for them to push for pickup - they are stuck waiting too. Maybe I'll get lucky.

NCBroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX Sasquatch, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dirtfiend

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a blend Date of 5/31 and tear tag 6/1. Shipped 6/1 via convoy. Patiently waiting. No convoy tracking info on the ordertrackker.app Any suggestions on how to find the waybill information?

Sponsored

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco arrived today at the dealer, earlier than expected by about 2 weeks. Has 2 cosmetic issues they want me to look at, a small ding on the door and a mark on the roof. Will head to the dealer to check them out and decide if I want to do anything about it. Transport related damage.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have an idea of why they would load out a train in Michigan, send it to Kentucky, back up to Ohio, and then to Indiana...with a final destination in San Antonio? Lol...goodness. Our Bronco will have seen have the country before it makes it to us! 😂

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think we can all admit that Ford tracker sucks and is lagging behind in info. But I think Ford chat is still ahead of the dealer. Dealer doesn't seem to know when they are getting the Broncos in until they are loaded on the truck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco arrived today at the dealer, earlier than expected by about 2 weeks. Has 2 cosmetic issues they want me to look at, a small ding on the door and a mark on the roof. Will head to the dealer to check them out and decide if I want to do anything about it. Transport related damage.
Good news for me. Both issues very minor. Roof issue is nothing really, and the ding can be handled by their ding guy. Should be ready for me Friday.
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group E98E6655-CB19-4E79-93BF-8462E4E22B17

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine arrived today! Will pick it up thursday. 6/3 blend date. A Cyber Orange arrived along with mine. First time i saw it in person and i really like it.
I sure wish you were in Chicago area...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outerbanks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

trackers are not always accurate. I found my tracking info out myself and saw my bronco had already traveled five states west to get to me before my built email was even sent. by the time you get an email from ford, it will already be on its way. I got my built email the same day as my shipped email, the next day, I got my picture off the assembly line, it is very delayed, it is half way to me by this point. for everyone wondering about timing........my bronco left MAP 6/1 . it has traveled one state a day by train . :cry:. longest 695 days of my life.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do you have an ETA for delivery?
ETA for mine is 6/23 (wild Trak with HOSS 3.0)
I think we can all admit that Ford tracker sucks and is lagging behind in info. But I think Ford chat is still ahead of the dealer. Dealer doesn't seem to know when they are getting the Broncos in until they are loaded on the truck.
No the dealerships are just smarter than Ford by waiting for our Broncos to be loaded onto a truck to give out info. That way they don't have a bunch of pissed of customers asking where the fuck is my Bronco until they can actually track it through the shipping company and get an accurate ETA on delivery.

The issue seem to be the Ford doesn't know when our Broncos are going to be loaded onto those trucks in the 1st place.