First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, mine just moved to "in production". Schedule shows as 5/30 but dealer told me last week build date was 5/31. No WS. I've let myself get excited now!
As you should !!!! We’re lucky to have even received a “scheduled for production” soon soon soon 🙏

DaisytheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been waiting 615 days since i placed my reservation and knowing I’m scheduled for production within the next week and there are people within the same build week brings me joy! We are in this together and I’m so glad I’m not alone. I cannot wait to kiss my Daisy girl! My original build date was 6/6 then went to 6/1 now it’s at 6/4. I’m hoping there’s not too much push back. After speaking with the customer service representative and my sales guy the worst case scenario is getting pushed back by 2 weeks but I’ve seen people getting pushed back months and months and it’s so sad to hear but a lot of it pertains to the build itself. Again I’m glad we’re all in this together and we all have the same end goal and it unbelieve we’ve even made it to this step and I’m so grateful.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no change here, between order tracker or backdoor or email link. No window sticker. Closest it's ever gotten and just teasing me with that damned 5/30/22 week.

Cleaned the gutters and fixed some pavers in the front walk just to keep my mind off the anticipation

Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just noticed mine officially switched to in production on the ordertrack app I’ve been refreshing all day and that’s the first movement I’ve seen. Still no WS but I will take anything after waiting so long!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Try clicking on the "Track My Order" button in your most recent email from FMC with VIN....it auto-populates your order number, which is different than your reservation/order number that you are used to seeing.

I still don't have a window sticker, but have a VIN and have not been bumped from "Week of 5/30 /22" scheduled for production, so that seems promising being 4 days away...never been this close before.
I haven't gotten an email on the reorder.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't gotten an email on the reorder.
Sounds like the only way is to get your DORA from the dealer for this reorder it should have the information

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like the only way is to get your DORA from the dealer for this reorder it should have the information
Yep, but even Ford defers to the dealer order#, which won't show on anything I can access. Set for 6/3...hoping for ws.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, but even Ford defers to the dealer order#, which won't show on anything I can access. Set for 6/3...hoping for ws.
Correct it’s not visible for your access I had that issue I had to email my dealer to send my dora over to me. I only had my res Id/ 8 digit order #. At this point being so close hopefully you just wake up tomorrow to your WS.

Sponsored

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found out today that my build date is 6/3 as well. Hopefully it stays the course! So excited. No WS for me yet either.

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
As requested, below is a link to a build week share sheet for your use in sharing your build and tracking the production progress. As you probably know this is a share sheet meaning multiple users can have it open and edit at the same time. If you use filters and sorts and other global functions, this will change the view for everyone. Enjoy.

5/30 Build Week

PS Refer to thread 1/17 , page 1 post 1 ,for many useful links about the process that you could copy here.
Figured I’d try to keep our spreadsheet up with us instead of buried on page 7

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been waiting 615 days since i placed my reservation and knowing I’m scheduled for production within the next week and there are people within the same build week brings me joy! We are in this together and I’m so glad I’m not alone. I cannot wait to kiss my Daisy girl! My original build date was 6/6 then went to 6/1 now it’s at 6/4. I’m hoping there’s not too much push back. After speaking with the customer service representative and my sales guy the worst case scenario is getting pushed back by 2 weeks but I’ve seen people getting pushed back months and months and it’s so sad to hear but a lot of it pertains to the build itself. Again I’m glad we’re all in this together and we all have the same end goal and it unbelieve we’ve even made it to this step and I’m so grateful.
....679 day wait here. 🙋🏻‍♂️