Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a complete 4-character tear tag, which I believe means it's built. Since the modules populated yesterday, I'm hoping to get the built email sometime in the next few days with an in-transit status and then I can really start obsessing. Two years' wait might actually be coming to a close.

Banksy90

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey with anyone who has "built" status.

Did both of your PCM and BCE modules show or just BCE?

I have a Tear Tag, BCE modules showing, but no PCM modules showing and status is still "In Production"

Just wondering if there is a hold up or just a delay.
I got the built status today and only showing BCE (plus have a tear tag)

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, I know I am about to ask a dumb question, and I am sorry for this, but what are modules? My blend date is today, and I know I still have a while to wait before my Bronco is finished, let alone delivered, but when I look at the Module Build Data, I am not actually quite sure what I am looking at, or how many modules my build has. So... what are Modules?
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 4.38.04 PM

Sponsored

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly think you should be good if youve gotten that far. It’s probably just ford system delay or what was your build could it be in the mod shop for tow or something?
OBX, soft top, lux, leather and modular bumper so I do not think it would go to the mod shop.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7610 here. Wonder where we’re at sequence # wise?

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have MODS POPPED but is still " In-Production", it usually means your vehicle is waiting on something.

I don't like scaring people but, using my experience ...

My Mods popped on 11/2/2021....
My Bronco rolled down the line and there was an out-of-stock item that mine didn't get installed so, it sat there until it got installed then I got a BUILT email... That was December 9th.

Also, if it failed a test (ie... Water Leak or BCM test) it will wait until it gets fixed.

You will ONLY get a BUILT email when your Bronco is complete.
I’m hoping this isn’t the case but it seems like it might be.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m hoping this isn’t the case but it seems like it might be.
Similar on my end....MODS popped early this morning and do not have a tear tag or status change yet...

Sponsored

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same 'in production' status.
Blend Date: 6/1
Sequence: 5523
Modules & Tear Tag appeared: 6/2

I used Ford Chat this morning and she gave me an estimated delivery date of June 23 - 29. She said she still saw it as "in production'. I'm hoping to see the status change to 'built' or 'waiting for delivery' soon. I asked about tracking the rail car and she said I can get it from Ford when it becomes available. Hoping that will be soon.
Just did a chat too. They said it still shows “in production” but was able to give me an estimated delivery date of 6/29-7/6. So that gives me hope.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Encouraging to see 5 builds from this week already completed in the Google Sheets. Any thoughts on how to get more people to fill in their info?
I'm moderately computer savvy and I don't know how to add data to that (or if it's read only when embedded). There'd need to be a pinned comment right at the beginning of these threads to get more engagement. I don't know if "📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats" is the same thing or not. We have a dozen different things we're calling "tracker links" and it all gets really confusing.

There's probably an easier way but the only way i could figure out was to look for a different Google Sheet (the f150 forscan one), copy the link, then changed the ID to match the one from your embedded sheet, to finally get this link that launches in the app so i can edit:

Hopefully this doesn't embedded

This site automatically tries to embed it if pasted as a plain text url, and i can't edit embedded sheets.

It'd be nice if the sheet included what general region of the country and if it's rail or convoy. So far it seems like those with Rail are getting delivery estimates and Convoys are stuck on In Production, but i can't be bothered to check 31 pages to verify.

Ok, I know I am about to ask a dumb question, and I am sorry for this, but what are modules? My blend date is today, and I know I still have a while to wait before my Bronco is finished, let alone delivered, but when I look at the Module Build Data, I am not actually quite sure what I am looking at, or how many modules my build has. So... what are Modules?
You'll see a *ton* of numbers and letters show up on the page under BCE. It'll become obvious when it happens.

Last edited:

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still nothing on my 7581 mods but we’re slowly creeping closer!!
Sponsored