First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a blend date of 6/3 and my sequence number is 7507.
Ok I’m not far behind you Hopefully mine will come through soon. I’m liking your estimated delivery too hopefully our week all gets delivered fast without issues!

Last edited:

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok I’m not far behind you Hopefully mine will come through soon. I’m liking your estimated delivery too hopefully are week all gets delivered fast without issues!
Keep in mind that I live in Michigan, so I am not too far away from MAP. I still won't believe all of this until I drive off the lot with my Bronco, but regardless, I am excited.

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any 6/4 folks seeing any activity? Nothing for me yet. 616/877. I guess I probably wouldn’t until we get to the end of the day or next but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to continuously refresh 😂

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind that I live in Michigan, so I am not too far away from MAP. I still won't believe all of this until I drive off the lot with my Bronco, but regardless, I am excited.
[/QUOTE
Yep me as well just straight across toward the west side near Kalamazoo. I feel the same way I won’t stop worrying about chip holds, shipping damage etc until I am driving away!

Sponsored

WildArea51

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any 6/4 folks seeing any activity? Nothing for me yet. 616/877. I guess I probably wouldn’t until we get to the end of the day or next but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to continuously refresh 😂
I read somewhere else on 6g that they canceled production for today and they are only running one shift next week. You probably won't see movement until Monday, late afternoon.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was same as you, but living close to plant does have "Perks!" I was 5/31/22 blend and drove off lot on 6/2/22. Tracker said delivery between 6/6 & 6/12/22, and continued to say this until today, 6/4/22. Finally able to get Ford Pass to match up, this was do to it still showing as in transport. Very Happy otherwise!!!!!!! Good-speed to all of your Bronco's and may you be grinning as much as I have been the last couple of days.

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing yet.

Sponsored

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My modules populated yesterday afternoon. But I do not have tear tag yet. What does tear tag indicate?

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen II Ford Raptor, '22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine shows rail also (on pizza) with a tear tag but other trackers only show "in production". I gave up watching Thursday and used the chat to get the information that it was done and had an ETA of 06/30-07/6. Has yours ever shown out of production?

DaisytheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not sure what "pizza" or "tear tag" are. I check my order status on the order track.app website. Where last night at 3am it said my Bronco is "in transit" & rail with no rail information yet. I also received the official "your bronco has been built" email from Ford. When I click the "order tracking" button, it says my Brono "is being shipped" and it shows "built status" was completed and is now been shipped. My eta is 7/1-7/7 just to get to Kentucky. I am not sure what trackers you are seeing "in production" to but hopefully this helps.