Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
6.1.22 blend date
Orderapp.track website says "in transit" via rail but no rail information yet
Received "Vehicle has been built" email 6/4
Order tracking on Ford website says its "built" and is being shipped to Paducah Ford with an estimated delivery date of 7/1-7/7
Hoping she gets to KY earlier.. I do live in Florida so it will have to be shipped here from Kentucky.
Sponsored

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My modules populated yesterday afternoon. But I do not have tear tag yet. What does tear tag indicate?
That your bronco is done and should be ready for transport soon.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No tear tag yet, but received my built email from Ford with a delivery window of July 1-July 7...

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my tear tag for a couple days, but just this morning got the official "built" email from Ford. Weird how there doesn't seem to be a consistent order of operations. I also have never gotten the picture of it on the line, maybe that will come in after I actually get the truck.

bobplastow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford vehicleordertracking shows built. Ordertrack.app shows awaiting shipment. Ford chat gave me a delivery estimate of 6/29-7/5. No shipped or built email from Ford but looks like it will be on its way to its forever home soon!

Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still no built email or tear tag for me I’m just hoping tomorrow morning I wake up to some more movement!

ryanlbrooks

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are my 6/4 blend date folks at? Love watching everyone’s updates. Hope mine runs as smoothly as yours. 616/877
Haven’t seen an update since my blend date yesterday (6/4). Modules still not active. For those who’ve had your build week postponed, how was that communicated? Back door still shows “in production.”

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t seen an update since my blend date yesterday (6/4). Modules still not active. For those who’ve had your build week postponed, how was that communicated? Back door still shows “in production.”
When my build week was pushed it was before I had a window sticker with blend date. I found out from Ford Chat.

I'm a 6/4 blend, sequence number 8187. It feels like my truck is the only thing standing in between the workers and beer-o-clock. Hopefully no loose connectors for me ;).

I don't have any modules populating yet. Hopefully those of us with late blend dates see some more movement on Monday.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build date was 6/1 and blend date was 6/2 - the mods popped that evening. But it still showed In Production until today - three days later. Finally updated and got the Built email from Ford this morning. So it may be another day or two, right?

Sponsored

bobplastow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build date was 6/1 and blend date was 6/2 - the mods popped that evening. But it still showed In Production until today - three days later. Finally updated and got the Built email from Ford this morning. So it may be another day or two, right?
Mine was the same. Blend date 6/2. Had mods and tear tag already and finally showed built this morning 6/5.

Fathom

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen II Ford Raptor, '22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not sure what "pizza" or "tear tag" are. I check my order status on the order track.app website. Where last night at 3am it said my Bronco is "in transit" & rail with no rail information yet. I also received the official "your bronco has been built" email from Ford. When I click the "order tracking" button, it says my Brono "is being shipped" and it shows "built status" was completed and is now been shipped. My eta is 7/1-7/7 just to get to Kentucky. I am not sure what trackers you are seeing "in production" to but hopefully this helps.
Well this morning no changes on pizza tracker, Ford direct or back door tracker. Thursday evening Ford chat gave me the ETA after I found the tear tag (using pizza tracker you find the tear tag at the top of the modules page just under the VIN). Pizza tracker link = Order Track

It's a little unnerving that my Bronco does not show as in transit (WS shows transport as rail to Missouri). I'm rapidly adding to my collection of the modification hardware I deem as essential (autostop eliminator, new wheels, sill protectors etc.). I'd hate to have to hang on to this stuff for another 5+ months waiting on the Bronco to be delivered! Oh well, patience is.....

Build 5/31, blend 6/1

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outerbanks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

None of my tracking sites have transportation information listed, but, I received my rail info when I asked for it thru ford chat. you may have better luck there with tracking it if it hasn't shown up yet, like myself. As of yesterday, mine was in Ohio, on its way to California, shows that its suppose to be in Illinois by Wednesday. I call everyday to track it , hoping it gets here earlier 🤞

robcom

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a 6/4 blend, sequence 8569, 582/877, and was hoping to see some progress yesterday. Unfortunately, no updates. Someone mentioned production was halted for the day on Saturday. Hoping for a surprise tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest
:)

Looked it up this morning and received the window sticker, yay!