Sponsored

1 Year anniversary update on my 2022 Ford Badlands Bronco.

BBQBoy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition 2016 Platinum, 2015 F150 Sport 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the one year update my 2022 Bronco Badland, Sasquatch package, Lux package, leather, 2.7 tuner update, Hardtop, Icon tie rod update and Goat running board/sliders.

I waited for 18 months for the Bronco and was like a kid at Christmas when the dealer said it was delivered. No markups, just the price we agreed on with Metro Ford in Independence MO. In and out in 30 minutes.

I wasn’t planning on driving the Bronco as my daily driver, but it had ended up that way due to how much I like driving the Bronco. I come from F-150’s & Expeditions so their expectations were high and the Bronco fits right into those expectations. The Bronco is set up as a “Turnkey” off road machine and should be thought of as that, this is not a truck meant to run the family to Costco once a week. But I sure see a lot of them at Costco.

I bought my Bronco to run off road and that is what I have done with it over the last year. Here are the locations that I have ran with the Bronco.

Arizona- Box Canyon (Rock Crawling)

Utah Moab -Onion Creek, Shaffer trail, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, Top of the World & Poison Spider. (Rock Crawling & Sand) Three-Trail of Honors completed.

Tennessee- Rocky Top National Forest (Mud-Rock)

Florida- Ocala Forest (Sand-mud)

My stock Badlands continues to amaze the Jeep guys with its ablity to run with them and the highway comfort verses their Jeep. They like riding in the Bronco when we go to dinner because of the smooth and comfortable ride.

I do have dings in the skid plates, scratches on the wheel rings and a couple of pinstripes from Tennessee, Florida and Arizona and have knocked off the back wheel flare off in Tennessee but that was to be expected with a true off-road vehicle. Sure, the Bronco is a little noisy and I have to jump in but I wanted a “Real” Crawler and willing to give up the comforts of the Expedition to get that and I did.

Facts:

• 33,000 Miles
  • 20.4 MPG
  • No mechanical issues
  • Oil Changed every 5K
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is the one year update my 2022 Bronco Badland, Sasquatch package, Lux package, leather, 2.7 tuner update, Hardtop, Icon tie rod update and Goat running board/sliders.

I waited for 18 months for the Bronco and was like a kid at Christmas when the dealer said it was delivered. No markups, just the price we agreed on with Metro Ford in Independence MO. In and out in 30 minutes.

I wasn’t planning on driving the Bronco as my daily driver, but it had ended up that way due to how much I like driving the Bronco. I come from F-150’s & Expeditions so their expectations were high and the Bronco fits right into those expectations. The Bronco is set up as a “Turnkey” off road machine and should be thought of as that, this is not a truck meant to run the family to Costco once a week. But I sure see a lot of them at Costco.

I bought my Bronco to run off road and that is what I have done with it over the last year. Here are the locations that I have ran with the Bronco.

Utah Moab -Onion Creek, Shaffer trail, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, Top of the World & Poison Spider. (Rock Crawling & Sand) Three-Trail of Honors completed.

My stock Badlands continues to amaze the Jeep guys with its ablity to run with them and the highway comfort verses their Jeep. They like riding in the Bronco when we go to dinner because of the smooth and comfortable ride.

I do have dings in the skid plates, scratches on the wheel rings and a couple of pinstripes from Tennessee, Florida and Arizona and have knocked off the back wheel flare off in Tennessee but that was to be expected with a true off-road vehicle. Sure, the Bronco is a little noisy and I have to jump in but I wanted a “Real” Crawler and willing to give up the comforts of the Expedition to get that and I did.

Facts:

• 33,000 Miles
  • 20.4 MPG
  • No mechanical issues
  • Oil Changed every 5K
We're so glad you love your Bronco! Enjoy the adventures :love:

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my Badlands just over a year too. It was my daily driver from day one it also doubles as my toy. Zero issues an can be seen at the local DG store frequently.

JEMSA

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 82 F350, 91 MX5, 93 MX5, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 21 BL 7spd coming out of Box Canyon, Florence AZ!

IMG_2619.png

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Facts:

• 33,000 Miles
  • 20.4 MPG
  • No mechanical issues
  • Oil Changed every 5K
Sounds great, that is some excellent mileage.

Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 22 badlands 2.7 just hit 34k and it's also my daily driver. Zero issues my mpg average is 18 to 20, Running only 93. My next mod will be the ford performance tune

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Facts:

• 33,000 Miles
  • 20.4 MPG
  • No mechanical issues
  • Oil Changed every 5K
You are doing it right, getting real use out of the key functionalities, making the most of what the vehicle has to offer.

Jfigueroa

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my 23 Badlands 2.7 in September. Just ticked over 4k miles and it's been a great daily driver so far. I've got several Colorado trips planned, as well as one to northern California this year. Can't wait to see how it does out in the mountains.

@BBQBoy If you haven't taken yours up to Ray Rocks Offroad Resort yet that's a pretty good time. Plenty of obstacles of different levels as well as food trucks for some good food.
Sponsored