Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Quick review, no need to bore you.

Just finished my first year with my Raptor. Was delivered Sep 21st of 22. Put on 9032 miles. Would have been a bit less but just did a 1000 mile round trip last week.

Zero mechanical issues to speak of. 2 warranty claims for exterior/interior parts. When I took delivery I noticed white overspray on the black hood piece/ heat extractor. Was warrantied on the spot, replaced within 2 weeks. Then a couple months ago I noticed the long interior trim piece where the start/stop button is was starting to bubble. Was warrantied again with no issues and fixed within 2 weeks.

I live in a city so it’s mostly seen pavement. Have done a couple trails. Drove thru the redwood forest, a weeklong snow trip, and a couple beach trips. The confidence you have driving this thing thru any terrain/condition is amazing.

Mods, mostly the usual suspects. Tinted windows, extra interior storage trays/pockets, overhead grab handles, cargo cover, bimini top, Raingler cargo nets, tailgate table, Monster Hooks shackles tow loops hitch receiver and hook, speakers only swap on the B&O.

Things I love, the seats! Honestly the most comfortable seats ever. Especially noticeable after last weeks trip. How big it is, the Raptor is big but in a good way. The compliments, who doesnt like compliments every now and then? It drives smaller than it is, it’s responsive, drives smooth. The Power. The power is great but we could always use more. Tune will be happening soon. Looks F-n awesome with the tops off.

Things I hate, no AC front seats?! No AC/ heat vents for rear passengers, the light switch button is too close to my knee! Not enough interior lights, no rear cup holders. I know first world problems right? Somebody better call the whaaaaaambulance!

IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0756.jpeg

IMG_9468.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Happy Anniversary. Glad to hear about the comfort and especially reliability. There is inherent bias here as to reliability as folks post more with problems than with satisfaction.

lawber

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2020 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Careful with the tune. I did the whipple tune and have nothing but problems. Have to take it back to ford to flash back to stock. What tune are you considering

bwilly68

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Careful with the tune. I did the whipple tune and have nothing but problems. Have to take it back to ford to flash back to stock. What tune are you considering
What kind of problems are you having with the whipple tune? I did their tune and intercooler in may but have not had any problems yet.

Sponsored

lawber

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2020 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

holdentx

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice ride.
I agree with your grievances, but also agree that overall it's been a reliable ride. (I am not at 12 months yet)
I'm a tall guy and my knee hits the light switch fairly often too.

There are cup holders in the back, but be careful - they are not very deep and I've had cups fall out of them.

And I need to double-check, but I think there is an air-vent under the drivers seat that blows on the rear passengers. No substitute for rear vents...which my kids remind me they don't have any on every ride.

OP
OP
RowsKing

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You may know this, but you do indeed have rear cup holders in the center pull down (at least I do!). Beautiful rig -- always brings a smile!
The kids car seats are in the way!

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Quick review, no need to bore you.

Just finished my first year with my Raptor. Was delivered Sep 21st of 22. Put on 9032 miles. Would have been a bit less but just did a 1000 mile round trip last week.

Zero mechanical issues to speak of. 2 warranty claims for exterior/interior parts. When I took delivery I noticed white overspray on the black hood piece/ heat extractor. Was warrantied on the spot, replaced within 2 weeks. Then a couple months ago I noticed the long interior trim piece where the start/stop button is was starting to bubble. Was warrantied again with no issues and fixed within 2 weeks.

I live in a city so it’s mostly seen pavement. Have done a couple trails. Drove thru the redwood forest, a weeklong snow trip, and a couple beach trips. The confidence you have driving this thing thru any terrain/condition is amazing.

Mods, mostly the usual suspects. Tinted windows, extra interior storage trays/pockets, overhead grab handles, cargo cover, bimini top, Raingler cargo nets, tailgate table, Monster Hooks shackles tow loops hitch receiver and hook, speakers only swap on the B&O.

Things I love, the seats! Honestly the most comfortable seats ever. Especially noticeable after last weeks trip. How big it is, the Raptor is big but in a good way. The compliments, who doesnt like compliments every now and then? It drives smaller than it is, it’s responsive, drives smooth. The Power. The power is great but we could always use more. Tune will be happening soon. Looks F-n awesome with the tops off.

Things I hate, no AC front seats?! No AC/ heat vents for rear passengers, the light switch button is too close to my knee! Not enough interior lights, no rear cup holders. I know first world problems right? Somebody better call the whaaaaaambulance!

Ford Bronco 1 year Raptor review IMG_0897

Curious if you have the MGV or leather seats? You mention them being comfortable, was wondering which you have.

OP
OP
RowsKing

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Curious if you have the MGV or leather seats? You mention them being comfortable, was wondering which you have.
i have the leather seats.

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've 34k on mine, had it almost two years. no hardware issues but I've got a lot of complaints about the software. trans mapping in sport mode, constant warnings and reminders etc.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You may know this, but you do indeed have rear cup holders in the center pull down (at least I do!). Beautiful rig -- always brings a smile!
I don't. @Ducati1098 is this a possible upgrade? TIA!!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've 34k on mine, had it almost two years. no hardware issues but I've got a lot of complaints about the software. trans mapping in sport mode, constant warnings and reminders etc.
I've rid my rig of a couple of the most annoying noises/warnings/pop up screens. Double honk, OK for seat belts, ASS, etc. Some via Forscan. Sounds like you should investigate.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't. @Ducati1098 is this a possible upgrade? TIA!!
Can you PM me your VIN? I was under the impression they all had rear cup holders in the flip down armrest. At least that’s what the official order guides shows for 22-24.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you PM me your VIN? I was under the impression they all had rear cup holders in the flip down armrest. At least that’s what the official order guides shows for 22-24.
My '22 built in Oct. '22 definitely has them.
Sponsored